Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
hi i wanted to make a sorta of a "Catch'em all" thread for when theres gonna be a crime posted. if your about to do a postin crime wait dont do it man instead you can post it here and only your fellow criminals will see it and prolly idk high fives or like whatever things make you feel good (if you ask).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Devils Affricate posted:

Thanks OP I was just about to molest myself

you can b yourself here

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
dumpin two kindsa beans and some corn and some broccoli into my chili I DONT GIVE A poo poo

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

hello i am a regular poster just like you, and I would love to hear more about your posting crimes. please be as specific as possible, because I would like to know how to replicate your posting crimes (you seem to be a master posting criminal, and I salute you)

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Zeluth posted:

I feel stupid having posted in this thread.

hey man do you want a hi five or like how can i help??

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
gabagool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
sorry had to put that post here afore i really did a bad crime with it :(