Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
so i was bored and browsing wikipedia at work (you know, as you do) and randomly stumbled across what i'm pretty sure is the best picture on wikipedia

first up, this is the page it's on. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burping . there's some mildly worrisome stuff like the bit on the sexual fetish for burping but that's not what i want to draw your attention to.

no, what i want you to look at is this:

What the gently caress is this picture. Who made this? Is that supposed to be a human? This says it was made in June of 2017, but I'm pretty sure I saw this in like.... 1999 on a geocities website. The clothing looks like it's made out of a gradient on some shrinkwrap.

This face. This loving face. I think this is a neanderthal or maybe an AI-upscaled version of one of those lovely meme faces libertarian redditors use to post about how stupid they think liberals are. This face is not human. I think this thing is the equivalent of that lovely taxidermy lion some european dude made after the king's valuable pet lion died and it was stuffed by a dude who'd never seen it after it had decomposed for a year. That's what this is, except it was made by an alien and sent back in time. In five hundred years this will be the best image there is of a human being.

That's not the best part though, oh no. I could go on about the coloring or the diseased, jaundice skin texture or the armpit pussy ("armpussy"), but no, what I want to draw your attention to is the caption. That's part of the image. That's pretty weird, since Wikipedia has a captioning system and you don't need to put text in the image, but the cherry on top of this image and the reason why it's the best image on wikipedia is this:

They loving spelled "shoulder" wrong. This image has been on wikipedia for five years..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

If anyone's bored, Wikimedia has a random picture button you can mash through. Kinda annoying on mobile though since you have to open the menu :manning:

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

no point, none of them can top

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Skeleton Ape posted:

Your jimmies seem a bit rustled, op

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:eyepop:

President Ark
May 16, 2010

okay this one's pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

pixaal posted:

Given the spelling I'm going to guess someone was trolling and uploaded it to see how long it would stay up. Impressive as poo poo so far don't tell the editors.

i checked the profile of the person who uploaded the image and it's a company that does medical images and everything else they've posted looks fine, it's just this one image that's bafflingly horrible