Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
There used to be a gif on the article about masturbation in which a man demonstrated the technique of rubbing your penis with both palms like you were trying to start a fire the pre-historic way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Blooster posted:

I love how the movie poster images on Wikipedia are so loving small you can never read a single word on the actual poster. The mandatory resolution for movie posters on that site must be like loving 300x100 or something. They couldn't allow anything even 20% bigger so you could read the loving thing? I'm not asking for HD resolutions. Just like 600px so you can read the loving thing!

Literally the biggest movie on earth of all time and I can't even read the loving tagline under the title. gently caress you, Wikipedia! Like 11 more kilobytes and I you would be able to actually see the loving poster but no, Wikipedia is run on an AOL server in 1997 apparently. But a picture of some guy's nutsack is 9000x120000 so these idiots who run the site aren't even consistent.

That's Jimbo Wales' nutsack and you will give it the UTMOST RESPECT