Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
I decided to host a goon-meet in my parents' basement. There was a whiteboard for a list of goons who were coming but only the name "newtles" was on it and it was crossed off. Goons started to arrive, but I noticed there was no food, and the only drink available was my dad's diet Dr Pepper. There were suddenly too many people, so we moved outside, and we were in some kind of park with slides, swings, jungle gyms, etc. I asked someone if they thought Lowtax would show up. People began turning against me for some reason (likely the lack of liquor) but I climbed to the top of the highest jungle gym and waited them out. People were getting in their cars and leaving, but it seemed that the amount of people never changed.

I woke up before everyone had left, then when I fell back to sleep, had a dream about Home Improvement.

What's wrong with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Unfortunately this is an uncommon side effect of erectile dysfunction

I would recommend talking to a doctor

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

DemonDarkhorse posted:

I decided to host a goon-meet in my parents' basement. There was a whiteboard for a list of goons who were coming but only the name "newtles" was on it and it was crossed off. Goons started to arrive, but I noticed there was no food, and the only drink available was my dad's diet Dr Pepper. There were suddenly too many people, so we moved outside, and we were in some kind of park with slides, swings, jungle gyms, etc. I asked someone if they thought Lowtax would show up. People began turning against me for some reason (likely the lack of liquor) but I climbed to the top of the highest jungle gym and waited them out. People were getting in their cars and leaving, but it seemed that the amount of people never changed.

I woke up before everyone had left, then when I fell back to sleep, had a dream about Home Improvement.

What's wrong with me?

If you posted this in 2011 E/N you would've gotten banned for fakeposting

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You need to log off my goon

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Unfortunately this is an uncommon side effect of erectile dysfunction

I would recommend talking to a doctor

im a woman so that makes this even more concerning

Colonel Cancer posted:

You need to log off my goon

my last post was exactly 3 months ago; what's the minimum amount of time i need to be away so this weird poo poo doesnt happen again?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
OP what makes you so sure that wasn’t real, and this isn’t the dream?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

DemonDarkhorse posted:

my last post was exactly 3 months ago; what's the minimum amount of time i need to be away so this weird poo poo doesnt happen again?

Just stay logged off until it stops. If it happens again, you're not logged off long enough

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Dreams are supposed to be fun and whimsical. Your dream just sounds like how a normal goon meet would go. Try harder.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You are the king of the mountain.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

DemonDarkhorse posted:

Hi
Welcome to GBS
You should post more, your brain is trying to work out how to post in GBS

And your subconscious is correct you will be loved and you will have lots of friends here.
I'm serious not being sarcastic btw

As a fellow woman try to somehow somehow include in most posts that you are a woman. We need more ladies in GBS and it will also help you stand out amongst the broke brained sausage fest.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you told about this dream to Siggy Freud he'd kick you in the balls

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

now you know for next time, get some regular Dr pepper

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had one where goons were all taking a poo poo in a graveyard, and the poops started squishing together and making a poop amalgam, then the poo poo started absorbing random bones out of the graves to make a skeleton. And you know what? This guy was p cool. Real sociable. Like we all got along with poop man. But like all good things it was only temporal, the sun came up and he turned into a poop brick. We all washed the poop off our cheeks from gentle embraces and wandered out to our various day nests in the forest and filled our cum bottles and thought about our gentle night friend. :unsmith:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Suspended in a hot floating steam.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
have you considered switching to another doctor, maybe a Doctor P or even a Mister Pibb

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I had a dream about being in a pub, all hell breaking loose like fire and skeletons and stuff. Then some hooded guy asked me to follow him and we went to a tomb and took a crystal from a guys chest and did battle with an angel. Then we went to hell and the hood guy turned out to be the devil. Posting from an asylum.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hate to tell you this OP but it wasn’t a dream. Tell your dad I’m sorry I drank all his diet Dr Pepper.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dreamt that I was staying in the old hotel I used to work at that was along side a river, and that when I looked down from the room's window into the river, there was a 'pod' (?) of hippos swimming in the river.
But the hippos were upset about something and they got out of the water and starting putting their front legs up against the hotel and were large enough to reach the second floor where I was staying with their heads. I became concerned that they might break the glass, and realized that the largest of them had a head so big that it might be able to essentially eat me whole.

Then I half woke up from the dream and remember trying to explain the dream and why it was improbable that there would be hippos in that part of the world and that they'd be so large, and why this would be such an issue and I knew that I was doing it all by talking in my sleep.

I'm convinced that this is unfortunately an uncommon side effect of erectile dysfunction and that I should consult a doctor.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I have dreams I keep posting and someone is replying and I have to wake up and post back

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Big Beef City posted:

I dreamt that I was staying in the old hotel I used to work at that was along side a river, and that when I looked down from the room's window into the river, there was a 'pod' (?) of hippos swimming in the river.
But the hippos were upset about something and they got out of the water and starting putting their front legs up against the hotel and were large enough to reach the second floor where I was staying with their heads. I became concerned that they might break the glass, and realized that the largest of them had a head so big that it might be able to essentially eat me whole.

Then I half woke up from the dream and remember trying to explain the dream and why it was improbable that there would be hippos in that part of the world and that they'd be so large, and why this would be such an issue and I knew that I was doing it all by talking in my sleep.

I'm convinced that this is unfortunately an uncommon side effect of erectile dysfunction and that I should consult a doctor.

BBC did you ever play Parasite Eve 2? This sounds just like this boss battle.

https://youtu.be/27s63T7PLrk

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

you are already dead op, these are scenes from your life flashing before your eyes

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I had a dream recently that I was getting chain probed :smith:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Space Kablooey posted:

I had a dream recently that I was getting chain probed :smith:

Me over the probation button on your post

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i had a dream about sid vicious once but it's because i was scrolling youtube in bed and watched his classic video porkchop sandwiches but i'm everyone at some point and it got logged in my head for content creation (dreaming)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

i had a dream about sid vicious once but it's because i was scrolling youtube in bed and watched his classic video porkchop sandwiches but i'm everyone at some point and it got logged in my head for content creation (dreaming)

where the hell has he been? I think he has a new name.
:wink:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's BONER X

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Me over the probation button on your post

:ohdear:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You shouldn’t hold a goon meet at a children's playground OP; it’s just a bad idea.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sophy Wackles posted:

You shouldn’t hold a goon meet at a children's playground OP; it’s just a bad idea.

I own a t-shirt that says The internet makes you stupid

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DemonDarkhorse posted:

What's wrong with me?

You invited Lowtax to the goon meet.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

DemonDarkhorse posted:

What's wrong with me?

Clearly, you don't like newtles.

Who the hell is newtles?

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

gleebster posted:

Clearly, you don't like newtles.

Who the hell is newtles?

i wish i knew. he must be a pretty terrible poster to get banned from a goon meet.

Spinz posted:

Hi
Welcome to GBS
You should post more, your brain is trying to work out how to post in GBS

And your subconscious is correct you will be loved and you will have lots of friends here.
I'm serious not being sarcastic btw

As a fellow woman try to somehow somehow include in most posts that you are a woman. We need more ladies in GBS and it will also help you stand out amongst the broke brained sausage fest.

:hmmyes:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Newtles never shows up to parties

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Always says they will and that they are bringing cool drugs. But never shows

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

DemonDarkhorse posted:

What's wrong with me?

Wet nightmare.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I had reoccurring dreams where I accidentally post my nudes on SA

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That was no dream! This is really happening!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I've seen nudes on SA but you should post yours so I can compare them

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I've seen nudes on SA but you should post yours so I can compare them

I don’t know if I want to see a baby from the swamp that’s covered in boogers. The baby part alone would be illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Link?