Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlightlyMad
Jun 7, 2015

Gary’s Answer
I've played this game a bit and can confirm it is fun. I am not any good at it though.

I don't have time necessarily for much participation in the Weiss family shenanigans, so I'd ask to claim Duke Walt Wang as my alter ego, just for entertainment purposes if that is ok. The number of characters that the game has means I would struggle to keep up with the LP probably, so I will just keep an eye out for what Duke Walt Wang does, if anything of interest shows up. No need to focus on his actions otherwise.

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlightlyMad
Jun 7, 2015

Gary’s Answer
Partial communication intercept:

to: *******:

"I've messaged *** ****** about my concerns regarding Admiral ****** Weiss. My intelligence sources indicate he ** a danger*** fleet commander ***** presence near *** borders poses a risk ** * surprise attack! I need protection from *** ******! I know ***** **** animosity towards the Weiss Guild. Is there anything your *** networks can dig up? Perhaps a covert ****** would be in order? You still owe me from *** **** time. My own re******* ** Haldus are limited in this regard."

SlightlyMad
Jun 7, 2015

Gary’s Answer
Notes of Coordinator Walt Wang of the Wang Collective:

That dullard Yardley Patton is getting on my nerves. I am pleased that the Baron of Nashira saw things my way and agreed his interests would be better served by joining the Wang Collective. Now the Alhena system is but a jump away, and with it the Lindsey Coalition. I am worried about overextending my reach; Patton will try something against me eventually, I am sure of it. He is such a vindictive bastard that it makes him predictable. My earlier concerns about the Weiss must be put on hold for a moment. I am afraid of the Rotanev system being used by Patton to stage something against me! Won't someone rid me of this fickle Archon! Come to think of it, the title could someday be more appropriately mine, if only I could gather the courage and strength somehow...