Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Good first couple of videos, and they've prompted me to start watching your older videos which I've also enjoyed.

I'll be following this one with interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Zoran posted:

If you only ever play Conquest, or if you play Birthright but don’t marry any of your Hoshidan siblings, then I’m pretty sure you never find out they’re not actually related to you.

Yup. You only discover you're not actually related after you decide to S-rank one in Birthright, or if you play Revelation.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
In my Conquest game, I let Mozu become Queen of Nohr by way of apology. :v:

Zoran, you are a brilliant man. Insane, but brilliant.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

theshim posted:

I made Mozu Queen on both routes. She deserves it :colbert:

But Setsuna as Queen of Hoshido is funny.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
This is my personal favorite map in all of Fates. I found it easy enough to beat, but very challenging to beat while grabbing all the goodies.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Can confirm, my first try at this mission I got sucker punched by Azama's room. One of the more subtle dirty tricks Conquest pulls, in my opinion. It's not obvious what's going on unless you look at every unit in that room and piece together what the plan is.

Also Beruka's voice being so soft and high-pitched will never not weird me out.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Benny's a good character for all that he struggles as a unit.

Charlotte is the most mechanically overrated character in Fates, in my experience, and a godawful embarrassment as a character. Dorothea in Three Houses pulled off a similar idea but was far less cringeworthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Keaton's one of the better characters from Fates in my opinion, and it helps that his child tends to be a powerhouse no matter who you pair him with.

I paired him with Azura in my first [and so far only] run of Conquest, and the results were not only hilarious for their supports, the results kinda broke the game in half.