Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If you had access to the free DLCs (gift from Anna 1/2), how would you use them? I believe the freebies are a Boots, Paragon scroll, and your choice of Ballistician or Witch promotion items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Idiot question from a fool: with the resource boost mod, how do I install it to Citra? Do I download all four files and slap them into the exefs file?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Ah, I didn't think to try and match the version file. That was what I was missing. Thanks!

e: while I'm derailing, god, there are like 4 separate Gay Fates patches and it is Not Immediately Clear which one is the most compatible and/or newest. On one hand, definitely speaks to the idea that Tharja 2, Japanese and Niles, Sex Pest were not good enough. On the other, drat folks. Join up and share the task.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 18, 2022

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
That’s the power of the Bolt Axe. And Elise’s absurd magic growth. Has to happen early or else you can’t get her Axe rank up quick enough on reasonably soft enemies.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Challenge run: Fates Conquest Lunatic but you have to use the Simplified UI.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Shout out to Benny. One of the few times a true All Defense No Speed knight works in these games.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Nyx, Elise, Felicia do best as Witches. As for Dread Fighters, I usually just throw it on a kid that’s inherited as many +damage abilities as possible as the premiere player phase killer.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I mean, you might want to class Felicia into Strategist first to get Inspiration on her with the aim of making her a really good mobile aura granter. Remember that Witch loses staves though, and self-Warp is deep on her skill list, so it is a trade off!

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Walla posted:

Wait? Why would Gunter need a boosted cap? Who is leveling him?

Gunther is fantastic. As a supporter for Corrin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
We stan Benny. For all of its faults, Fate's representation of a slow unbreakable knight in Benny is one of the best in Fire Emblem. He does exactly what you want.