Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

This is great. Especially with the history behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

That is insanely shiny. Looks great.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Goon speed!

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Fingers crossed.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

It's insanely shiny.

What's normal oil consumption vs what are you getting? I'd imagine something that old would have add oil every tank as normal maintenance.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Those photos are amazing.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

BalloonFish posted:

And the R10 of course

The best thing about the Dauphine was how it spat out the spare wheel like a cat refusing to take a worming pill:

All I can see is the kid from a Christmas story getting his mouth washed out. Any chance I can get that on my rap sheet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

I doubt it but if you're anywhere near southern Ohio I've got a garage and a spare room.

You could probably plan a goon route and sleep for free the whole way.