Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
How are we doing? :f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Hadlock posted:

This brought the oil level from exactly the bottom of the notch on the dip stick to exactly the top of the notch, which apparently is where it should be at, and also tells me that notch is exactly 1 quart of oil.

It's a liter (naturally) but that's ofc close enough to a quart that it basically doesn't matter. Lots of (non-American tbh) cars I've owned have had that same volume between lower and upper limits on the dipstick.

EDIT: I mean, could they have made another dipstick with a quart instead of a liter between the markings, sure, but I doubt it.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
DR Congo is a huge country with much of it being forested, has low population density and lots of rivers, on top of being one of the poorest countries in Africa. So uh yeah, things are a bit rough.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Was about to say, Peugeot did announce their return to the US market a couple of years ago but that died when Stellantis was born.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I forgot to post this one I saw at a car show back in April.