Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Mazda bulbs were probably the (more) original bulbs. Mazda was a french manufacturer of radio tubes and light bulbs.
The reverse (Adzam) too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

The white H Van is definitely a real one. You can see a dutch number plate in the picture, and i am absolutely certain that it wouldn't be possible to get the China van on a dutch plate.

I'm all for electric reproduction H vans but i wish they actually had pictures of their product.

Edit: found the actual ones in a low res video of that company:

It's the Uncanny Valley H Van. It feels a bit off. Probably completely convincing to someone who hasn't actually seen a real one in their life. Not bad for 6-7000 dollar.
Notice that a lot of those vehicles in the video are jacked up.

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Oct 4, 2022