Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Tell the guy that your deal was for the following week, and you can't make it to Washington that day. He can keep the car in the trailer for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

That Citroen is just such a good car. I love that you're doing all of this.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Spare thermostat, radiator cap, spare radiator hoses, etc. My biggest concern crossing the West in the summer is the extreme load this will put on your cooling system.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Another thing is extra plugs. As you go up in elevation and start to run rich, you'll have an increased risk of fouling. This has happened to me in carbed vehicles much newer than your T/A, so I image it's a risk for you too.

Interesting thing about the thermostat. Let me know if you make it through Vegas on your way - I'll buy you a baguette.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Ah the art deco future that could have been...