Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I'm not sure what route you'll be taking through Austin (I'm guessing significantly south of me), but if you need a place to wrench, I have a garage in the northwestern suburbs. It's a 1 car apartment garage, but it looks like the dimensions aren't far off from my current car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

He's not wrong. :colbert:

Hadlock posted:

Probably still gonna duck into a Waffle House for a very long lunch from 2-4pm if it goes above 95F though.

It hasn't been getting below 95 until 10pm or later, hits it around noon. At least in Austin. Houston has the extra humidity to make it extra sweaty. Won't really be much cooler by then.