Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
In terms of the coinage weight, I appreciate that if it's going to be a thing, the game automatically changes to lighter stuff at stores, as an actual set of adventurers would do at least.

I really did want to listen to the witch's dialogue, but you were right. The audio-balancing in that scene is HORRENDOUS, I can't hear poo poo of what she's saying. It doesn't help that her voice is a decent bit softer than everyone else's.

Edit: That story about him collaborating with that other author does him a lot of credit. Not only does he realize that he wouldn't write a woman main character all that well, he's actively taking steps to address the problem.

Keldulas fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
I do have to say that I appreciate your short summaries of the cutscenes, cause gently caress if I could be bothered to listen to every one of them.

I get early 3D is just kind of jank in general, but this game kind of surpasses that to be so utterly insubstantial that I'm honestly a little confused. Like, I understand that we're nearing the end, but it certainly doesn't feel like it.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
I did listen to some of the witch one though I remember in that one the game was horribly audio-balanced so I couldn’t finish the scene.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
This game really is just a mess.

I was kind of disappointed that William didn't have the piss-yellow armor anymore.