Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

MagusofStars posted:

I can’t wait to see how Jimmy The Hand is yet again the greatest person at literally everything ever.

He doesn't really do a lot of that in this game iirc. Not sure he did much of it in the last one other than the Silden drug incident, but it was hard to pay attention to James or Locklear when you've got Gorath hanging out being Gorath and Owyn/Patrus taking on the comic relief role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Gorath is the best, no shame in liking a grumpy bearded tank elf.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

lol, remembered this was in my gog library and installed. 15 min in and I've blown up at least 6 chests due to trying to figure out exactly where you have to click for the click to count and just straight up failing at timing/tool selection.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

JustJeff88 posted:

Sorry, Purple, I didn't realise that that was a book reference. I just thought that you were being cheeky.

I'm glad that this game goes back to a more traditional use of Spell Points. I've never been fans of games where spells use health/stamina as it just feels like punishing the player for using its skills. Resource management is always a factor, but it shouldn't hamper the player in other areas. On another note, it looks this game is going to be another revolving door of party members. I'm probably in the minority here, but I get frustrated when a character leaves after joining. I'm boring like that.

There's some party swapping, but its way more chronotrigger than chronocross if that makes sense. There's only a very few more.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Fire oil is amazing, it helped once I started thinking of it as a mana-free sunray casts that always hits and never fails.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

What is the button to change camera angles

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Thank you!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I remember really liking this chapter, the witch was great, the woodcutter's shack was nice and creepy, and there was a good variety of batshit crazy among the peasantry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

"The tear of the gods would interfere with the necromancy somehow, thus making it impossible"