Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

PurpleXVI posted:

What's that? Baby wants camera angles that actually show what's going on? Perhaps ones where all the enemies on the battlefield can be seen at once? lmao check out this nerd who actually wants enemies to be easily targetable

Sounds like someone needs to git gud. :smug:

No for real gently caress the camera angles in this game, both in and out of combat, I wasted half a loving hour because a camera angle obscured a chest with a key item. We'll get to that.

Oh we'll loving get to that.

Honestly, while I think the story is pretty bad, this is the kind of stuff I was talking about mostly when I said this game loving sucked. The actual gameplay just felt like a miserable slog when I played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Xander77 posted:

Man, you should try parsing the dialog and character motivations in The Dossadi Experiment.

Hah, someone else read that thing? That book was goddamn weird.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Lifedrain absolutely goes through armor, it's one reason this section is hard.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I warned you! I warned you about RTK being terrible.