Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I'd say most people have a distinct beat to their loving like a 4/4 gently caress beat at 100 fpm (fucks per minute) which then increases, but I wonder, what if someone hosed at like a weird time signature like 9/4, would it be more pleasurable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
time doesnt exist idiot it was made up to sell clocks

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

runnypoops posted:

time doesnt exist idiot it was made up to sell clocks

oh

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I only gently caress to Dream Theater playing

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

derive ur gently caress rhythm from a fibonacci sequence or gtfo *puts on a youtube mixer of tool and meshuggah and jacks off to the "rhythm"*

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

mobby_6kl posted:

That's a high quality gently caress friend :hf:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
9/4 would just be the same, need something like 15/16 to get the juices going

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I thought this said "in different time zones" which, you can actually do at a certain farm in Indiana!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Eww gross guys you're only supposed to do it to Barry White

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
They have yet to invent a metronome that can keep up with my spastic thrashing, OP.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i gently caress without rhythm so as to not attract the worm

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

if you cant gently caress to the beat of blue rondo ala turk how can you even call yourself a man?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

bossy lady posted:

if you cant gently caress to the beat of blue rondo ala turk how can you even call yourself a man?

Three short strokes and a long stroke, classic move for dick havers that gently caress

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
6/9 :D

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Like anyone here is lasting long enough to notice a difference

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'm like tone deaf or something so i improvise like jazz

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Long made obsolete by a drum machine

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
Hah! MY GIRLFRIEND always thought it was weird if i were to get in the same rhythm as the music

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
As noted musicologist Terry Riley discovered, you can't have a rhythm without a pulse. Logician Bruce Springsteen built on that knowledge when he brought his message of "Spark = Fire" but "Fire /=Spark"

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i gently caress like how i swim but i refuse to sleep on the wet side

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Scary Owl posted:

I'd say most people have a distinct beat to their loving like a 4/4 gently caress beat at 100 fpm (fucks per minute) which then increases, but I wonder, what if someone hosed at like a weird time signature like 9/4, would it be more pleasurable?

Nine in the pink, four in the stink.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I remember reading about one goon who ended up dumping her boyfriend because he could only gently caress if the tetris music was playing in the background. LMAO.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

jazzyhattrick posted:

I remember reading about one goon who ended up dumping her boyfriend because he could only gently caress if the tetris music was playing in the background. LMAO.

that was me, except its the Lost Woods theme from Ocarina Of Time

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Big Scary Owl posted:

Since the act is often done with the same, boring note-value repeated, ANY time signature you want is compatible. In this case 4/4 looks exactly the same as 9/4. Although some of use wouldn’t be able to make it past four counts of four to begin with.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like getting a nice double-bass sound going as my balls slap half a beat later.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
NOTHING worse than a jackrabbit

Like Jesus christ dude, didn't a girlfriend ever teach you anything?

I only had it happen once really bad and I was so embarrassed for him I admit I broke it off without saying anything, not worth the hassle eh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I also do not like music on during its distracting, rather hear him breathe and moan hopefully.

But that's often really, not just during sex.
Decades of background music at the workplace kinda nuked my love of music (except when buzzed or working out.)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lmao if u still gently caress

i just 69

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

At 16 or 17 I once thrusted to the rhythm breaks at the end of the Metropolis pt1 solo. my girlfriend was not amused.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
2/4 male
4/4 Female

The tempo is variable.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this is the best song for 8 minutes of thrust edging and two minutes of crying choke cumming / farting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQn48GljntI

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I'm a two stroke kinda guy

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
i'm in a polyrhythmic relationship, i'm 4/4 and she's 12/8

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Polyjisms

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I can't keep a rhythm, a bear stepped on my penis

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
i gently caress in bossa nova always

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

5/4 or bust

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
*Ouch* (my cervix)

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
In 2038 the current UNIX time stamp will run out as it is signed with a 32 bit integer. This will be a problem for software developers everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

*I step away from the dick to take a breath*