Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
I wish to vote Garma, but considering things, I must go for Char. This makes me sad.
I am sad.
So :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Very good stuff. RNG is in your favor right now, but it'll go against you soon enough, probably.

Also, this LP got me to find, and re-read an old quest about Gundam from /tg/. Man, the nostalgia, though reading the 116 archived threads took a while.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Zeon quest.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

habituallyred posted:

Yazan, Sleggar, Terry, Karen, Shiro

I think that will handily exhaust your budget, but all of those folks seemed to be in decent suits. If any money is left over run 4 Mass produced Guntanks.

I like this line-up, so I'll vote for it.