Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Happy Litterbox posted:

Zeon's headquarters Side 2 directly

Don't you mean Side 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

quote:

Skills: Feminist - Female characters in his stack gain +5 morale as does he himself

I see Sleggar subscribes to the Kazuma Sato school of "feminism".

quote:

Matilda Ajan - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: Medea transport plane - Current deployment: Medea transport plane, Jaburo
Matilda appeared in the anime quite a few times. She supplied the White Base numerous times and relayed hopeful messages from Jaburo to them while they were stuck in North America. She also acted as a possible love interest for Amuro.

Eeeh not really. He had a crush on her, but not only is she implied to be much older than him, but she had a fiancée too.

Anyway, as far as my wishes go, maybe grab Sleggar so we have the historical White Base lineup and then snag as many protagonists as we can (like Christina, Shiro and so on).

No preferences for suits, cause I don't understand which ones are more useful anyway (tried playing this game, got all my suits blown up).

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

General Revil posted:

For the glory of John. Hail John.
https://youtu.be/XJWV9-TRD1E

And don't forget the Zacks.

For the FREEDOM of John, you mean.