Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

So in the qcs thread I was told there are improvements coming to the ignore system but they are low priority. Also a suggestion that the system is built this way based on old v bulletin code.

What’s the mechanism to get someone de-modded? What’s the difference between that an idiot king?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I tried to ignore the mods but they tortured my entire body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrfhsxxmdE

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Pennywise is kinda cringe but i don't read or post enough to be bothered by them, I can recommend this

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If you kill the mod they will be removed as mod and u can block

Not true. See e.g. Vilerat.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

If someone posted something I dont like...well... I couldnt possibly... I dont think I could stand to look at it or any post there after. I would be so upset..omg

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Just as an FYI the reason the OP noticed they couldn't ignore IKs is because posted about yerba mate in the coffee thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3997845&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Mar 26, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
vagina bulletin

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

milkman dad posted:

The problem is him becoming a mod removed him from my ignore list.

Shame on you for adding the often highly amusing Pennywise the Frown to your iggy list.

Speaking of amusing, do you remember what he did to annoy you enough to make your list?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP tried to torture my physical body then add me to ignore

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Shame on you for adding the often highly amusing Pennywise the Frown to your iggy list.

Speaking of amusing, do you remember what he did to annoy you enough to make your list?

Probably making GBS threads up Jose’s lol trump thread at some point (thank you for the thread Jose).

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Make these 100 lucky posters honorary IK's. As a fun experiment.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dang Wizard Master is down lower than I'd have thought

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

milkman dad posted:

So in the qcs thread I was told there are improvements coming to the ignore system but they are low priority. Also a suggestion that the system is built this way based on old v bulletin code.

What’s the mechanism to get someone de-modded? What’s the difference between that an idiot king?
Checking

I genuinely assume you ignored me years ago
I mean a white noise attention whore has gotta be kyptonite to you

Let's find out

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

milkman dad posted:

Test

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

I have about 10 users on my ignore list and you’re not one of them.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hrm let's see....put milkman dad on ignore...and favorite Spinz. Got it!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
We're all idiot kings here anyway

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

EorayMel posted:

Post this in qcs op

Man the qcs thread resolved with the qcs mod calling me petty and saying he’s going to drink my brain out of my skull with a metal Yerba mate straw. Kind of a mod hornets nest, that subforum. In hindsight, I probably should have sorted out the difference between mod and idiot king first.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

you're also a punk rear end bitch, op, which didn't help

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I really didn't expect pennywise to be the person the OP wanted to ignore. Thats a huge lol

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Pennywise u messed up by bein a mod but if yuo kick this guys azz you could might just be cool again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
actually i think you'll find that registered users should not be able to ignore mod posts OP, hth

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Mozi posted:

actually i think you'll find that registered users should not be able to ignore mod posts OP, hth

Fine whatever turns out he’s not a real mod but some crappy derivative of a mod. Petition to correct the title or make your own thread if you want to see how that plays out.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Putting someone on ignore is widely considered to be a punk bitch move

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am putting a 3 on this thread.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

runnypoops posted:

Putting someone on ignore is widely considered to be a punk bitch move

i've been saying this...........

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

I cant read i just post

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
anyone else feeling kinda sexy rn?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

milkman dad posted:

Fine whatever turns out he’s not a real mod but some crappy derivative of a mod. Petition to correct the title or make your own thread if you want to see how that plays out.

I'm the king of idiots you fool

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

I fucken hate mods so much fuckin volunteer internet cops. Sooooo lame

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Why would you want to ignore mod posts? Mods are the best and brightest this forum has to offer and their posting quality reflects that. That's how they became mods in the first place.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm not a mod, but I am very loud! :)

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Just as an FYI the reason the OP noticed they couldn't ignore IKs is because posted about yerba mate in the coffee thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3997845&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Pennywise really should have included a pic of a keurig cup in his butthole. Op has a point.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

milkman dad posted:

bro pennywise you gonna take this poo poo?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My mom told me I was a mod.... :(

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

From the QCS thread:

milkman dad posted:

He posted in the Monday coffee thread saying he doesn’t drink coffee instead he drinks Yerba mate and monster energy drinks. The thread is in gbs I’m not taking the effort to link it right now.

I enjoy coffee everyday (mondays included). Him posting about a coffee alternatives in a coffee thread didn’t “hurt” me but did make me check to see who posted it and then the horror dawned on me he was modded and hence removed from my ignore list.

OK then, I can empathise with your motive, milkman dad.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

From the QCS thread:

OK then, I can empathise with your motive, milkman dad.

the defendant representing op in forums court shares exhibit A

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

duddits posted:

anyone else feeling kinda sexy rn?

drat bruh its like ur reading my mind

Sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time this mod probed me for hornyposting and he would send me pms later saying "hey that was a good joke youre funny" and invited me to a discord but i ignored him and then he died

i feel bad about it