Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

has anyone said hi trans, i'm dad yet

yeah, i think so.

fuckit

Gorgs!

can someone besides me read the wikipedia and explain the ecosystem they all have going?
if not, i'm going to do it, and post so many quotes.

I forget what this had to do with the Trans person, but they haven't really engaged in the thread.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
well poo poo

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

well poo poo

they may of just said "hi trans, I'm gay" so you still may be the front runner.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
do fraggles, trash monsters, and gorgs dream of electric trans?

I'm making this a loving Fraggle thread.

(good for you OP, and whatever. I hope you .. uh accomplished whatever you wanted)

DOWN IN FRAGGLE ROCK

The Doozers are a race of characters from Fraggle Rock who love to work. They're tiny, green creatures with small nub-like tails who usually sport construction helmets, boots, and tool belts. Doozers stand approximately knee-high to Fraggles, at six inches tall

To me, this puts the average Fraggle at 18-26". This will be important, later. The doozers make their structures out of radish dust. Which fraggles are known to go nuts for. They routinely destroy and devour the Doozer's constructions.

Bad Fraggle.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Mar 28, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
From what I understand, the Fraggles are a sort of population control of the doozers. without the Fraggles, the doozers would build and build and run out of space.

But, we have these insane, destructive Fraggles, that demolish the Doozer's structures, just enough, to keep everything equal. Too many Fraggles, the Doozer's will die. Too many Doozers, the Fraggles will be pushed out of their home. Up into the Trash Heap.
:ohdear:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is a thread, OP.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Pa-paw? Tell me about the Gorgs.

Well. Little one...

Gorgs prefer food and flavors that seem repellent to Fraggles or even humans. Most dishes seem to be heavily garlic based and Pa enjoys the taste of grease berries while Ma does not. The radishes they grow are for topical use and not consumption.

Pa Gorg has ruled the Universe for 742 years. Assuming a literal timeline, this would place the beginning of his reign in 1245.

Each Gorg King has a Nirvana Tree, his rule lasts until the last leaves fall off his tree. In Episode 511: The Gorg Who Would Be King the last leaves fall off Pa's tree and Junior is crowned King.

LONG LIVE GORG JUNIOR, KING OF THE NIRVANA TREE, THE LAST OF HIS NAME

Like the Fraggles, Gorgs have an unbreakable oath that they will adhere to under all circumstances unless released by the one they swore the oath to.
No further information provided.

Pa-paw? Are we safe?

No one knows, little one. They are the mighty, they are the ones that are foes of the Fraggle. The Fraggle is wary.

We build, it's destroyed, we build again, son.

- PaPaw Doozer (Alpha Builder of the Doozers, PaPaw the Persistent against the Fraggle Scourge) (1245-2150)

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 28, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Fraggle Rock is a better HBO show than Game of Thrones

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
you should play yakuza

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Pa-Paw? Pa-paw?

Yes, son?

Who is Marjory?

Well.. you won't ever deal with her likes... *sigh* but I guess I should enlighten you.

Marjory the Trash Heap

She is a junky, nasty, whirlwind of trash. She is of no worth to us. TO US

To the demon Fraggles, she is considered an oracle. The demons will gather around her filthy mass to hear her supposed words of wisdom.

She continued to espouse her wisdom to the Fraggle-demon, for a total of 3 full moons.

After those moons elapsed, Marjory the Wise was caught into a whirlywind, and was barely seen again.

Some Fraggles, say they can still see her, and hear her voice, from time to time. They will travel to the Garden to seek her, once more.

All the while, avoiding Junior The Gorg King! WBWHABAHAHWBABAOAOooaoooahahhhhhhahah...*cough*cough*

*cough* Don't fret, little one, you will never see the Danger that I have.

- PaPaw Doozer (Alpha Builder of the Doozers, PaPaw the Persistent against the Fraggle Scourge) (1245-2150)

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Mar 28, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

dsf posted:

There is only 1 gender.
The human race!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Alas! AVENGE ME!!!!

lol, i put way too much time and effort into this

Tell me some of you fraggle stories.

Or .. Uh, oh, wait. Trans stories, too. I got way distracted by fraggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQS6xo40kI

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 28, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
jesus christ some post and derail me

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

blight rhino posted:

yeah, i think so.

fuckit

Gorgs!

can someone besides me read the wikipedia and explain the ecosystem they all have going?
if not, i'm going to do it, and post so many quotes.

I forget what this had to do with the Trans person, but they haven't really engaged in the thread.

you know, i watched ALL of fraggle rock as a kid, and i could not tell you THING ONE about who any of those people are or what their deal is

the only thing i vaguely remember is that Dozers were some kind of semi-sentient robot critters who built crystal buildings that had no use for anyone except that the Fraggles would eat them because they were delicious, and there was a girl Dozer who had free will?

were the Dozers the Borg basically? but benign

i don't remember anything about the giants except that they existed

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I wanted to eat a dozer building

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
^ a fellow person of taste

precision posted:

you know, i watched ALL of fraggle rock as a kid, and i could not tell you THING ONE about who any of those people are or what their deal is

I wanted to eat their crystal buildings so badly

I imagined they tasted like pixie stix

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Trollologist posted:

HI!
BEFORE YOU RESPOND, LET ME DOMINATE THE CONVERSATION BY LOUDLY EXPLAINING MY GENDER AND SEXUALITY!

YES! I KNOW THIS IS A WENDY'S! BUT IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU DON'T MISGENDER ME WHEN I ORDER MY BACONATER!

ANYWAY, IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WAS 10...

*Fourty minutes pass, a sea of people are now filling the restaurant, but no one wants to be called a bigot for trying to move the line along*

SO ANYWAY, I IDENTIFY AS SHE/THEM. I WOULD LIKE 1 CHEESEBURGER.

"Sir, -"

WHAT?!? YOU BIGOT!!!!! I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO CORPORATE!!!!

*Spends the next 4 Months trying to get Wendy's cancelled on Twitter*

lol at this bizarre made up scenario

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ichabod Tane posted:

lol at this bizarre made up scenario

Yeah, ever since Covid, no one's going to wendys in person to order food anymore. It's all doordash now.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I'm not gonna read the whole thread cuz it's bedtime but being loud & proud trans is A-OK OP. Been several thousand years of cis white men announcing themselves loudly so gently caress let someone else have a turn

(said as a cis white man who looooves big titties :clint:)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SmokaDustbowl posted:

good honeypot thread though

great honeypot thread

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I am a transgender. yee

same

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Trollologist posted:

Yeah, ever since Covid, no one's going to wendys in person to order food anymore. It's all doordash now.

ive never seen a trans person freak out about anything but ive seen a lot of people who would otherwise gladly hunt non-cis people for sport melt down about masks or whatever.

not for nothing but one time a grubhub driver loudly explained to me on my lawn that hilary clinton was a child molester and said trump had the election stolen from him. he wouldnt leave and kept saying "im gonna leave i just need you to know" and kept ranting at me about q anon. this was a little past midnight on a thursday. im kind of used to that poo poo everywhere else but it was my house so it kind of freaked me out.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

literally no one cares. you are ungendered on the forums. no one knows nor cares.

I died when I saw this was a Mumpy Puffinz post l m a o

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I am a transgender. yee

that’s cool op I’m glad you are comfortable sharing that with us. one love and don’t let the haters get you down

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
So who here would gently caress the red head girl fraggle not me that's for sure haha

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Devils Affricate posted:

So who here would gently caress the red head girl fraggle not me that's for sure haha

I want to gently caress a pile of steaming poo poo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I want to gently caress a pile of steaming poo poo

I believe that would be considered masturbation

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Devils Affricate posted:

I believe that would be considered masturbation

No it would be considered incest

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
sustainable masturbation factory powered by dung steam

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

great honeypot thread

i didn't even do anything lmao

my favourite posts are the ones saying 'oh well as long as you have an actual PERSONALITY.' like bitch rear end. i don't have a personality and neither do you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I have a personality and praise God

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

i didn't even do anything lmao

my favourite posts are the ones saying 'oh well as long as you have an actual PERSONALITY.' like bitch rear end. i don't have a personality and neither do you

I would have you know that Video Games are a personality!!!1

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm changing my name to Leviticus

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm changing mine to Numbers but sitcoms did that joke to death already so it's appropriate for me tbh

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I was gonna say straight people don't either, but, that ain't true

trans isnt a sexuality u bumblebee

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm changing my name to Leviticus

Like the guy in star trek? That's badass!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Mooey Cow posted:

Like the guy in star trek? That's badass!

There was an episode of the original series where a gas cloud wanted to gently caress some guy but the guy didn’t want to gently caress the gas cloud. Then the guy changed his mind and they had sex and lived together forever after. And kirk was there saying yes the gas cloud is a woman, the binary gender system is a universal constant

what I’m getting at is there’s a reason that william shatner wasn’t invited to george takei’s wedding

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I would gently caress a gas cloud in its rear end mound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Songbearer posted:

I would gently caress a gas cloud in its rear end mound

Yes but is that gas cloud a man or a woman. This is very important to 1960s sci fi television