Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Ziv Zulander posted:

There was an episode of the original series where a gas cloud wanted to gently caress some guy but the guy didn’t want to gently caress the gas cloud. Then the guy changed his mind and they had sex and lived together forever after. And kirk was there saying yes the gas cloud is a woman, the binary gender system is a universal constant

what I’m getting at is there’s a reason that william shatner wasn’t invited to george takei’s wedding

Well yeah, farts are girls, turds are boys. Everyone knows that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you think about it every time you walk through fog you’re loving a gas cloud.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
That's great buddy(buddy is not gendered language)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Miss Broccoli posted:

trans isnt a sexuality u bumblebee

Lol @ bumblebee.

Also would have accepted bingbongus

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

precision posted:

you know, i watched ALL of fraggle rock as a kid, and i could not tell you THING ONE about who any of those people are or what their deal is

the only thing i vaguely remember is that Dozers were some kind of semi-sentient robot critters who built crystal buildings that had no use for anyone except that the Fraggles would eat them because they were delicious, and there was a girl Dozer who had free will?

were the Dozers the Borg basically? but benign

i don't remember anything about the giants except that they existed

I did do a lot of research, I didn't know that poo poo off the top of my head.

ohnobugs posted:

I wanted to eat a dozer building

Songbearer posted:

^ a fellow person of taste

I wanted to eat their crystal buildings so badly

I imagined they tasted like pixie stix

The crystal buildings were made out of radish dust. Which, AS YOU KNOW, Fraggles love them some loving radishes. They'd raid the garden of the Gorgs, and steal straight up whole radishes. Fraggles were not the good species they were made out to be. Thieves and deceivers, the lot of them.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you think about it every time you walk through fog you’re loving a gas cloud.

plz tell me more

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I also love radishes and grow them myself where does this place me in this universe?
Can I deal in radishes and or radish related intelligence for money and power?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I feel like radishes are underrated. Radishes are great. No one around here knows poo poo about radishes. It's loving weird. During floods and lockdown panic buying people buy a poo poo tonne of veg they know, so there's no broccoli or whatever. People panic cause there's "no food". There's leeks, radishes, swedes, fucken bok choy.

Make some food. Eat some radishes.

Radishes rock.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hell yea.
Sometimes I even grow those black-skinned ones that you occasionally served at tapas places. Those are ok but they're finnicky.
French Breakfast? Those some good radishes.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I also love radishes and grow them myself where does this place me in this universe?
Can I deal in radishes and or radish related intelligence for money and power?

syntaxfunction posted:

I feel like radishes are underrated. Radishes are great. No one around here knows poo poo about radishes. It's loving weird. During floods and lockdown panic buying people buy a poo poo tonne of veg they know, so there's no broccoli or whatever. People panic cause there's "no food". There's leeks, radishes, swedes, fucken bok choy.

Make some food. Eat some radishes.

Radishes rock.

If you can figure out how to make radish dust, I hear that's how you get Doozers.

And i love me a spicy-but-not radish. My parent's would always have sliced up radishes in vegetable trays when they were entertaining way back in the day. and i loved them and would smell them, and lick them, then eat them. Radish is good for soul.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

It's an anagram; they were trying to say Nair Mast the whole time

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

If you're not eating radish greens, then just loving lol.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

blight rhino posted:

plz tell me more

Your genitals are touching the fog as you walk through it.

Look, I don’t really think much before I post.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Thinly sliced breakfast radish, cream cheese, red onion and capers on pumpernickel.

You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i don’t care for radishes they hurt my tongue and feelings