Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
https://amp.dailycaller.com/2022/03/21/florida-advertising-desantis-dont-say-gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9ATQFgu9o

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

quote:

If signed by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, the bill would ban classroom lessons on sexuality and gender identity for children in kindergarten through third grade and require those subjects to be taught in an age-appropriate manner to students in the fourth grade and older.

You know, this sounds kind of good on paper but a gammonist government will just use it as an excuse to persecute anyone who's not a gammon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ok?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

You know, this sounds kind of good on paper but a gammonist government will just use it as an excuse to persecute anyone who's not a gammon.

use real words that make sense to other people

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

Started from the bottom, now we here
I'm

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah it's spelled jambon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gammon is a meat.
Not a person or concept.

That's right. I'm taking it back.

I'm taking back gammon.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Say it isn't so.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
does advertising work? did this time! gay

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Big Beef City posted:

Gammon is a meat.
Not a person or concept.

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

You know, this sounds kind of good on paper but a jabroni government will just use it as an excuse to persecute anyone who's not a jabroni.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

use real words that make sense to other people

Gammon is another word for ham. It's used to refer to straight white men who get angry about the existence of other races and genders to the point where they become red in the face, causing their skin to look like a raw ham.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Gammon is a meat.
Not a person or concept.

That's right. I'm taking it back.

I'm taking back gammon.

It’s Gannon and he is a very important character in the video game world

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Flowers for QAnon posted:

It’s Gannon and he is a very important character in the video game world

All employees must praise God

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

Yaldabaoth posted:

Gammon is another word for ham. It's used to refer to straight white men who get angry about the existence of other races and genders to the point where they become red in the face, causing their skin to look like a raw ham.

Raw ham?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Got 'em. They're sure to stop being bigots now.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

is that in the stretch of trash that is I-10 travelling through Tallahassee, because the Floridian panhandle is a garbage dump that would benefit from the use of nuclear weapons

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Please dont discriminate against racists

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
More like billbored this thread sucks!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm proud of Florida for finally admiting it, but maybe they should tone it down a bit.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that's a pretty good insult

even more lol at the wikipedia article about it

quote:

In 2018, it became particularly known as a term to describe either those on the political right or those who supported Brexit.[1][4] Due to its referencing of skin colour, there is controversy as to whether the term is racist.[a]

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Yaldabaoth posted:

it doesnt sound good on paper at all

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This is why we need an abstinence only education! Teach all children that their bodies are shameful, any thoughts are sinful and bingo bongo you've solved every epidemic related to sex.

Alternatively we should fine anyone who has unlicensed sexual activities and thoughts about their bodies and actions.

Another option is to just remove any notion of self until they hit eighteen and then give them a pile of paperwork that must be completed within three months that will legally designate their gender, sexual preferences and social presentation. This cannot be altered and is enforceable by imprisonment.

These are all good and positive ideas I think.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

How gay though?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
so their plan to outlaw knowledge of the word is to put it on billboards so kids ask what it means?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

so their plan to outlaw knowledge of the word is to put it on billboards so kids ask what it means?

Yeah you nailed it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Strategic Tea posted:

Please dont discriminate against racists

Even if the natural order favors heterosexual men with the skin of a pig, humans should not obey the natural order because that way leads to entropic heat death.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's only good on paper if you're stupid enough to actually think anyone was teaching kindergartners how to buttfuck

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

It's only good on paper if you're stupid enough to actually think anyone was teaching kindergartners how to buttfuck

In my defense, there are people on the far left who do think everything goes when it comes to sexual education regardless of age.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Yaldabaoth posted:

In my defense, there are people on the far left who do think everything goes when it comes to sexual education regardless of age.

Yes, all those far left radicals, such as

uh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

who specifically

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

luckily for the hamfaces the far left will never ever ever in a million goddamned years be in power so this isn't really a both sides issue

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

luckily for the hamfaces the far left will never ever ever in a million goddamned years be in power so this isn't really a both sides issue

Yeah you're right.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

who specifically
Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is not an equivalence tho, and is kind of a reach to justify a bad thing.

Talking to kids about "anything goes sex" regardless of age is tangentially, at best, related to making it allowable to discriminate against people for being themselves.

I don't think you understand the words you say.