Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

authwiggidywack
Oct 29, 2013

:regd13:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
I'm only partway through the video, but I just have to say that Donkey Kong is a gently caress.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 7 - Luigi Straight Up Cheats And Doesn't Even Pretend He Didn't

SO COOL! WOW!

sorry again for the delay my back sorta poo poo out and thankfully I know everyone at the hospital so they gave me the unabridged unfiltered info, which was "Your bones look fine so your core is just poo poo, here's a needle full of NSAIDs sleep it off", then I did. I know I make it sound not great but I love that my coworkers are comfortable enough to talk poo poo with me :unsmith: I wish everyone I deal with would drop the customer service voice and hit me straight up to be honest, but I know not everyone feels that way

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

God drat. gently caress you, Luigi. I had to go back and rewatch that to be sure what I saw is what actually happened, but yup the game just outright cheats for him. Wow.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

gently caress Luigi and his cheating dice. Wario was right. Also, Donkey Kong is a smug bastard, but in a good way.

Alumnus Post
Dec 29, 2009

They are weird and troubling. We owe it to our neighbors to kill them.
Pillbug
Luigi's been a cheating bastard in every Mario Party game I've ever played. He 100% doesn't even try to hide that the game just gives him stuff for no reason like "oh, here's a star because you rolled the exact right number for a hidden block!" We all know you didn't earn that, buddy :colbert:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

poo poo on him as "the other brother, ol what's his name" for long enough, and he'll find a way to pay it back. I for one don't blame him :colbert:

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I'm the dumb dumb who can't figure out where Luigi cheated, but in the battle minigame, he got an extra coin because there were only 21 coins due to DK being broke as poo poo and it had to go to someone.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Miz Kriss posted:

I'm the dumb dumb who can't figure out where Luigi cheated, but in the battle minigame, he got an extra coin because there were only 21 coins due to DK being broke as poo poo and it had to go to someone.

He uses a custom die to arbitrarily go 3 spaces, then oh my! He found a secret block! With a star! How loving bullshit what the goddamn lucky!

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

That is the exact same bullshit Donkey Kong pulled on turn 13 in the previous video. Murder them both.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

disposablewords posted:

He uses a custom die to arbitrarily go 3 spaces, then oh my! He found a secret block! With a star! How loving bullshit what the goddamn lucky!

I literally don't remember that part but also that is utter bullshit (I think I must have spaced out or Miley was walking across the keyboard again)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 8 - Robbed

If there was an :xcom: for Mario Party, every episode would be titled just that

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 8 - Robbed

If there was an :xcom: for Mario Party, every episode would be titled just that

That's the most bullshit I've ever seen in five turns of Mario Party.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
That was an outrageous amount of cheating, and the last star's placement was just insulting. 'Robbed' really is the right title for that episode.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I realized today that I hadn't heard the phrase "golden cummies" in a while, and even more shockingly, I kinda miss it. You guys doing any more episodes of this?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

They might, but if you just want to hear Dan have outbursts about cum they’re currently doing a Final Fantasy X playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
*mcmangoes tidus laugh*