Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Oh huh, for some reason I saw this game and thought it was another minigame collection, glad to see it actually has real boards.

For the GameCube games, 5 was the only one I put much time in. It had some minigames I liked a lot (Coney Island and Pushy Penguins, if that one shows up). But the big reason I remember it is that it was (I think) the only one to feature capsules, which you can buy and that contain items or event triggers. Sure, you can use them directly, but you can also place them on board spaces. For longer games, you could essentially cover the entire board with these and make every turn into chaos mode, which was a lot of fun if you (a) had a lot of time on your hands, and (b) were even less invested in having a fair game compared to the average Mario Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

biosterous posted:

on the stickers, rosalina's crown looks like jughead's hat

This is now my headcanon, she's just always munching a burg or something while reading her starchildren a storybook about her sad childhood or whatever

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

poo poo on him as "the other brother, ol what's his name" for long enough, and he'll find a way to pay it back. I for one don't blame him :colbert: