Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

So like six years ago (:shepface:) we LP'd Mario Party 2 and it ruled. Now six years later, we're married and I'm living in our apartment, and by the time we play the second map (whatever it is we haven't played it yet), Grace will be living here too! Also I caught the plague unfortunately and I drank some cider because my symptoms aren't strong enough that I'll need acetaminophen because mixing the two is very dangerous but thankfully I have a really high pain tolerance, to the point that my doctor described it as "dangerous" one time when the blood vessels in my eye just all loving exploded but like, it really DIDN'T hurt that bad I got a bunch of days off school and I played the poo poo out of Ace Combat 4 I don't really remember any of it because I had a high fever and like the cough was the reason my eye basically exploded but I was also playing The Bouncer at the time like those were the two games I rented, Ace Combat 4 and The Bouncer, and dude The Bouncer fuckin ruled I remember the back of the box made a whole thing like "The story changes based on what you choose!" but it was just sorta small poo poo like the moeblob lady would be like "yay sion!" if you picked Sion to save her or like "UGH." if you picked Kou because he was kinda weird and lanky but I'd party with him he's my bro my favourite was Volt because he was really big and punched stuff and that's how I want to live my life

Okay so like, I also remember there was this whole sequence where you're in a train and some bad guy is like I PUT A DING DANG BOMB ON IT! DICK MOVE LOL!! and you have to find it, but it's only in a specific spot if it's the last place you pick? this is ancient memories I'm dealing with here that might not be right but I definitely remember having to open a specific box last so Kou would find a card and decouple the lovely bomb part of the train. If you didn't that level loving sucked and enemies would literally fight you as an impending death wall of water was coming and your character was like "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS" and really though but they still kicked your rear end and died as a result so gently caress them, stupid assholes

Anyway you eventually go to space and fight the final boss who is hilariously easy until your third playthrough because he knows you maxed out the levels of all your dudes so he just loving goes bananas and fucks your life up, and I never managed to beat him because I was 11 and cripplingly sick and that's literally the only time I got to play that game I rented it from blockbuster and once I was healthy again it was loving gone, this poo poo haunts me GOD DAMMIT

mario

:siren:Episodes!:siren:

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 1 - Problems Can't Happen Twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

GrandmaParty posted:

You didn't post the sexy monty mole like I requested

I'm the only sexy monty mole allowed in my threads :colbert:

I have no idea what that means.

Felinoid posted:

Congrats on your tax break and imminent cohabitation! Really looking forward to more of this. :)

There'll probably be a short break after space world, but the next map we play, we'll be recording with Chris in Canada :toot:

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 2 - I'm Having A Terrible Time

True to my word, I have so far put exactly one night stand together and the rest are still in boxes. In my defense I also have Covid so there were unexpected complications

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 3 - Nintendo's Not Great At Internet

Honestly the netplay has been pretty good, which is nice considering the Mario 3D world netplay was... less so

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

disposablewords posted:

"Don't listen to me, I'm the bad guy!"

Look, Dan, Rosalina is a princess, which means she's royalty. And royalty are not known for the good decisions when it comes to bad guys. I think it's the in-breeding.

Something I'm very proud of is managing to build an LP dynamic where both of us are the heel, I could never do it on purpose it's literally just how we are in real life

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

cant cook creole bream posted:

You two are still cute as ever.
Were did you move to?

Not too far from where I used to live, but it's in our names now :toot: I only live a couple minutes away but Grace is moving to a whole new country, he's definitely doing the way more difficult part of this move.

CirclMastr posted:

At yet as soon as I make a guest appearance, somehow I'm the villain.

You don't get to 69420 my husband and I at wheel of fortune and then pretend we have no reason for a blood feud :mad:

(for those unaware of deep Dan and Grace lore, yes that actually happened)

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 4 - Luigi You Fuckman

Luigi's Mansion 3 was one of the other games Grace and I played while I was in the states in November 2019, and Death Stranding did not have a level where you were in a raft and had to do precision movements using your vacuum to pull you around.

We beat Death Stranding and did not beat Luigi's Mansion

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/DanaruLP/status/1507878232921681924?t=hovHUfAJmFBkPCe22qhPfA&s=19

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 5 - Second Doesn't Mean Anything

Grace made it to Canada! And we officially live together! Finally! Holy poo poo!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 6 - Either Way, Your Life Sucks

Whoops sorry it's been a busy week, we own a couch now :toot:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 7 - Luigi Straight Up Cheats And Doesn't Even Pretend He Didn't

SO COOL! WOW!

sorry again for the delay my back sorta poo poo out and thankfully I know everyone at the hospital so they gave me the unabridged unfiltered info, which was "Your bones look fine so your core is just poo poo, here's a needle full of NSAIDs sleep it off", then I did. I know I make it sound not great but I love that my coworkers are comfortable enough to talk poo poo with me :unsmith: I wish everyone I deal with would drop the customer service voice and hit me straight up to be honest, but I know not everyone feels that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Mario Party Superstar Episode 8 - Robbed

If there was an :xcom: for Mario Party, every episode would be titled just that