Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Geemer posted:

I was looking through my imgur gallery for something completely unrelated and found this gif so I figured I'd post it in a Dan thread. Enjoy.

:five:

Already the best thread in LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

"Don't listen to me, I'm the bad guy!"

Look, Dan, Rosalina is a princess, which means she's royalty. And royalty are not known for the good decisions when it comes to bad guys. I think it's the in-breeding.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

That episode managed to be, I think, simultaneously fantastically unlucky for you, Dan, and yet also the luckiest you've been in one of these games. It's genuinely impressive.

Also, at least the filthy machine still lost. Try as it might to rig the game, it still couldn't win in the end.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Hell yeah! Congrats, you two!

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

God drat. gently caress you, Luigi. I had to go back and rewatch that to be sure what I saw is what actually happened, but yup the game just outright cheats for him. Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Miz Kriss posted:

I'm the dumb dumb who can't figure out where Luigi cheated, but in the battle minigame, he got an extra coin because there were only 21 coins due to DK being broke as poo poo and it had to go to someone.

He uses a custom die to arbitrarily go 3 spaces, then oh my! He found a secret block! With a star! How loving bullshit what the goddamn lucky!