Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothin else ta say when ya talk to Paul
cuz muthafuckers act
like he forgot U-Haul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
gently caress them huge trucks.

I've driven one, once or twice.

But I'm used to driving tiny little sporty cars. gently caress, it's like driving a boat.

I think you just get to run over anything and anyone in your way, right?
IF I CANT SEE YOU, WHOSE FAULT IS IT REALLY

im just going to pay movers the next time. or leave all my poo poo in the house or lawn and let someone else deal with it.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

nexous posted:

There’s about 60% chance I was involved in the software that caused your overbooking.

goondolences

That reminds me - why/how the gently caress does U-Haul have hundreds and hundreds of IT people?

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

sticksy posted:

That reminds me - why/how the gently caress does U-Haul have hundreds and hundreds of IT people?

Probably by hiring stupid goons that do poo poo work.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I have some opinions on this.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

I.C. posted:

I have some opinions on this.

lets hear it op

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Literally A Person posted:

I have rented a number of u-hauls and it was very nice. The low loading deck and included ramp made for easy work and thier Mother's Attic™ had room for all of our precious belongings. Yes, OP, we enjoyed our u-haul experience very mch

-Paul and Tilly Buchanen

Advertisements are not allowed on SA unless you buy a banner ad!!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
~5 years ago a local woman was found to be keeping her decomposing dead babies in a U-haul storage locker :smith:

I drive a pickup so I'm usually helping other people move, never rented one.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

just drive your are race car to the track there smart guy you ever think of that if it goes so fast?? lol guess what they say about you car guys is right, huh? ...that you don't, you're not thinking about your cars. Heh gottem.

i'm gonna drive my race car to your house and rev it really loud and do burnouts on ur lawn & driveway and elope w/ your wife after my massive show of sex appeal exposes you for the boy you are

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

Ordered a truck and movers through uhaul itself.

Day of the move uhaul calls us as we are pulling into the parking lot and tells us that they dont have a truck so dont bother showing up and they will call us when they do have a truck maybe this afternoon if one shows up. Cant cancel or reschedule the movers who we already paid for, cant give us another truck. They have plenty of the same size we reserved but they cant give them to us because they are only for local use and we are moving ~550 miles north.

Finally after being on the phone with them for like an hour they offer to let me have a 26' truck instead if i go pick it up on the whole other side of LA at 3 in the afternoon. We already have told the property manager that we would have the apt keys to her that afternoon, so obvoisly that isnt working.

After a ton more bitching at them the truck we had originally ordered magically turned up at the spot it was supposed to be but it was still after the movers were supposed to be there and they wouldnt just give us a refund so we had to get a bunch of cash and spend way too much for a crew of day laborers we grabbed outside of Lowes to get everything packed in time and then had to drive all night and didnt get to our new place until like 2am.

gently caress uhaul with an AIDS dick.

:same:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Futanari Damacy posted:

~5 years ago a local woman was found to be keeping her decomposing dead babies in a U-haul storage locker :smith:

If you've got a better solution I'd like to hear it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Advertisements are not allowed on SA unless you buy a banner ad!!

Tilly loved that advertisement

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

styls trill epic posted:

What happened OP? How did they screw you out of the big bucks?

You are the OP, you idiot. OP means original (first) post / original poster (in a thread). Goons have been telling you this for months. Are you capable of learning anything?

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

you get so much extra room in grandma's attic i don't see how you haven't rented a uhaul

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

no pubes yet sorry posted:

you get so much extra room in grandma's attic i don't see how you haven't rented a uhaul

It’s a good spot for the kids to sit while you travel.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Here's footage from me heading to a new town after a job relocation! Ah, the open road...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnnkzsByKzY

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
I knew U-haul would have ripped off somebody

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

GreatGreen posted:

Here's footage from me heading to a new town after a job relocation! Ah, the open road...

I have a lot of questions.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

GreatGreen posted:

How the hell did they not notice that

Or do they not care? Do they think they're actually going to make it to their destination and the car isn't going to overheat or something?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

styls trill epic posted:

What happened OP? How did they screw you out of the big bucks?

I'm about to rent one to haul you and this trash thread to the dump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
No, I know people who have a truck and instead of doing one trip to move I did it in eight.