Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I binge watched this show and enjoyed it. I like the mystery box they've set up, but I'll echo the sentiments in this thread of people just doing the dumbest poo poo.

"hey there's monsters sleeping here please be quiet so we dont wake them up I know I only speak in riddles but this is the only time I'll be straight with you, that's how serious this is"
"WHERE ARE WE WHERE'S MY BABY WHAT'S THAT WHAT'S GOING ON"

"hey I'm in a nightmare town with creatures that mimic the human form and voices, and they seem to know everything about us. I just heard a guy on the radio talk to me, it must be THE GUMMINT! Time to team up with the Q-Anon Shaman who's violently unstable to figure this out"

"hey I know I like, killed your dad and some other innocent people on some extremely flimsy pretenses, but I'm just going to pester you until you forgive me or murder me brutally"

"we had to handcuff this dumbass cuz he's been causing problems from minute one, and he just threatened to gut Donna like a pig. let's give him our only gun to test my silver bullets theory"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU