Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Jelly posted:

Thanks Cube Theory and mods for your service in covering this forum blemish with as much concealer as possible

Does this count?

He is a Witcher, not the Witchest. Whole different thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Forgot Brutal Legend, which features the hit song Angel Witch by the band Angel Witch off their debut album Angel Witch, with the chorus being "You're an angel witch, you're an angel witch." Recursive witches means more witchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXH_9707PLc

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Funny poo poo.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

If anyone likes text-based games, Discworld MUD has a witch class. They get to zip around the world on broomsticks and curse people's noses to fall off.

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I'm not sure if this counts but my next-door neighbor is a single elderly lady who often stays awake until sunrise and has so many succulents growing out of 1950s-style trash cans that her front yard is un-navigable, a cactus of unlawful height in what I must assume is imported sand (we don't have cactuses around here), and a radio tower that is constantly perched-upon by crows as it's the tallest structure in the area.

I'd take pictures but I'm pretty sure she'd curse me for 'em.