Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
PUNK VS MAX 0 0%
LETHAL VS MOX 8 6.35%
GUNNS VS FTX 5 3.97%
BRYAN VS YUTA 92 73.02%
THE VS TONI 2 1.59%
DARBY VS EL IDOLO 19 15.08%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Lamuella posted:

Thinking back, and I know it's a show that clashes with Rampage, but I did find myself a little surprise that there wasn't any promotion of Supercard Of Honor.

They had actual graphics promoting it on Dark, so I assume it's a network thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I forget what event it was on, but there's a Briscoes/G.O.D. match from a show they did with New Japan that is absolutely one of the best tag team brawls I've seen in a very long time.

Also, am I correct in guessing that if you sign up for the Ring of Honor Club (or whatever it's called) for $9.99, you get access to the PPV? I was trying to find out about that, all I got was something from early 2020 about "all Honor Club members get access to PPVs live" but I'm not sure if that's still the case since RoH has had so many changes and whatnot since then.

Hm, all the website says is "ROH Pay Per Views Included For All Members. On ROH digital platforms only. ROH cannot offer discounts through Cable or Satellite providers."

I'd watch this show for $10 but $30 is a tough sell.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

i signed up for $10 and it certainly all acts like the ppv is supposed to be there (there's a page for it) so im pretty sure it is

Thank you for taking this $10 bullet, good sir. I'm mildly concerned about watching through the ROH website rather than FITE based on past experience, but it's been about 10 years since the unwatchable iPPV era so maybe they've gotten better.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Shard posted:

Lol I completely forgot that dudes name. Thought she was talking about some fan or Podcaster

I was worried Daniel Garcia was up to no good. Glad he's too busy kissing puppies for that kind of business.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

I'm wondering if this Hook/Danhausen stuff is going to lead to Hook vs. Orange Cassidy and I have no idea what that would look like but I think I want to see it.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

20 minute draw, they never touch

Yeah, immediately after posting I remembered the Shiozaki vs. Fujita match from...gently caress, that was two years ago already...and figured it might go that way.

BFs vs. Workhorsemen should be good!

I guess TayJay are on hiatus while Tay is busy with Sammy.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I 100% agree with Dax. That match had a level of intensity you rarely get to see, and everything felt natural and organic. "Masterpiece" is the right term.

Agreed. FTR/Bucks got a little self indulgent for me but the Briscoes match was almost perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Scarf posted:

https://amp.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/04/arn-anderson-says-hes-in-limbo-with-aew-after-cody-rhodes-departure/

Decent little write up about some of Arn's thoughts on the roster and getting new kids time.

I'd love to see a tournament exclusive to younger/newer talent... but not really sure what the criteria would need to be

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that the Owen isn't for young talent or otherwise themed in some way. I'll settle for a bunch of good matches, though, if I have to.