Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

very pleased with my decision to switch from dallas/chicago to montreal/cincy about 20min in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

imagine losing to inter miami

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Always enjoy tuning into The Traffic

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Carlos vela decided to leave lafc on that miss

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Nottherealaborn posted:

Servania with a 35 yard goal for Dallas. Questionable keeping, but looked like a bit of a knuckle ball.

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/1512965542675722240?s=19

Good hit

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Houston san jose was wacky

Houston is halfway to last years win total

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i think it might be time to retire brad

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Lol dc united

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

today i am betting on all the teams who didnt have an open cup match in the midweek to beat the teams who did, because mls teams are completely incapable of playing multiple games in a week

im sure this foolproof plan will work

G-Hawk fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 23, 2022

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

whypick1 posted:

What the gently caress is going on in San Jose? :shepicide:

Hm

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

whypick1 posted:

If you count the Canadian teams who obviously don't play in the USOC, those 11 teams who didn't play midweek went a whopping 0W-5D-4L with Toronto and NYC squaring off against each other tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll still have kneecaps after this weekend.

i skipped 2 but yeah impressive performance. Seattle really capped it off by first going up 3-1 before losing. Ah well, nevertheless