Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my sim racing chamber is turning into a nursery :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
use the second bedroom as a room for indoor grilling

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I do this currently because my lab equipment for work/research takes up a ton of space and I like to hide it from normal people so they don't ask questions.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
When I was a single guy with a 2br I used the second bedroom as my study and it was so good to have different spaces for eating, sleeping, working/reading, and watching TV/playing board games.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I like to go into my study to study things that arouse my interest (nude ladies)

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Get a VR headset and use a roomscale boundary to make it a holodeck. Which I guess is another vote for Masterbatorium.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

any time someone is coming to visit I would turn the bedroom into an exact replica of their own bedroom, except everything is covered in an obscene amount of male ejaculate

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
People have know for at least 2500 years that if you leave a guy alone for 5 minutes he will default to jacking it

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You could make it so whenever someone opens the door it re-enacts the elevator scene from the shining but with cum instead of blood

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm a single guy with a 2br/2ba. It's my computer room/office and exercise room. I also have a Vive so the extra room is nice for that. Walls are covered in acoustic foam and the floor is covered in these things so you can just bounce around all you want (the foam is mostly there because my dumbass friends kept punching the walls while playing with the Vive). Of course it's also nice if you want to have friends/family stay over. I jerk off in my bedroom because I don't want to make things weird.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
well I gotta get what I'm paying for so I guess I'll sleep with my head in one bedroom, body in the hallway, and feet in the other one.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

You could make it so whenever someone opens the door it re-enacts the elevator scene from the shining but with cum instead of blood
replica room from ferris buellers day off or replica room from The Room

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Devils Affricate posted:

I'm a single guy with a 2br/2ba. It's my computer room/office and exercise room. I also have a Vive so the extra room is nice for that. Walls are covered in acoustic foam and the floor is covered in these things so you can just bounce around all you want (the foam is mostly there because my dumbass friends kept punching the walls while playing with the Vive). Of course it's also nice if you want to have friends/family stay over. I jerk off in my bedroom because I don't want to make things weird.

Imho a second bathroom as a bachelor/ette is more odd than a second bedroom

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

would also be nice to have an empty soundproofed room with no lights or window that I could stand in and scream during the nights

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

totally take apart a smart car and then reassemble it in the room

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sorry I just dropped my magnum second bedroom for my magnum dong.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

numberoneposter posted:

totally take apart a smart car and then reassemble it in the room

have you seen THIS simrig ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CI9KQRreQ0&t=75s

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Merge this thread into "ITT we are living in the 1990's" because lol at the idea of a single dude in 2022 affording any apartment at all on his own, let alone one with an extra room.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

YeahTubaMike posted:

Imho a second bathroom as a bachelor/ette is more odd than a second bedroom

I rarely use it myself, but it's good to have when guests are over

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Two chicks at the same time. And they don't know about each other. Proper farce.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Re-enact every episode of Three’s Company.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Line the floor with some tarp and cover it with a few inches of sand to make a personal beach room

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ooh and then get some hermit crabs and watch them tunnel

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Meme Poker Party posted:

Merge this thread into "ITT we are living in the 1990's" because lol at the idea of a single dude in 2022 affording any apartment at all on his own, let alone one with an extra room.

Yeah, at 2 grand for a studio I can’t ethically throw my son out of the house when he turns 18 tomorrow.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Rock Paper Tongue posted:

Line the floor with some tarp and cover it with a few inches of sand to make a personal beach room

Got to tarp and thought you were a Huey Lewis and the News fan for a minute

E: Epic stereo murder den is also a good spare room idea

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Mar 31, 2022

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Genesplicer posted:

Mrs. Genesplicer and I don't have kids,

Thank God!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I lived alone in my 3 bedroom house for a year and a half after I got divorced. It loving owned.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Much like Gene, Mrs Beef and I have no kids and we have a three bedroom house + finished basement with full bath, so three bed three bath house for the two of us...
We use one upstairs as her 'office'/guestroom which mostly means she just keeps a lot of her work docs and various sundry items in there, as well as a desk and workspace, but she usually floats around the house when she's WAH so I dunno if 'office' really works.
The other upstairs one, where I am now, is 'my' 'office', which basically is just my posting den/gaming room/hang out spot when she's off doing stuff or whatever. Have my main PC up here, tv, various odds and ends, couple of closets to store stuff. That sort of thing.
Then the master is on the main floor that we use as the bedroom.
..we got a lot of legroom :/

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Much like Gene, Mrs Beef and I have no kids and we have a three bedroom house + finished basement with full bath, so three bed three bath house for the two of us...
We use one upstairs as her 'office'/guestroom which mostly means she just keeps a lot of her work docs and various sundry items in there, as well as a desk and workspace, but she usually floats around the house when she's WAH so I dunno if 'office' really works.
The other upstairs one, where I am now, is 'my' 'office', which basically is just my posting den/gaming room/hang out spot when she's off doing stuff or whatever. Have my main PC up here, tv, various odds and ends, couple of closets to store stuff. That sort of thing.
Then the master is on the main floor that we use as the bedroom.
..we got a lot of legroom :/

Why is your wife Mrs Beef and not Mrs City?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

A Pepper Cannon shrine.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Green room.

Wink

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

replica room from ferris buellers day off or replica room from The Room

replica of a room from Cube

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Devils Affricate posted:

Maybe "City" is a title, like Esquire.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

numberoneposter posted:

my sim racing chamber is turning into a nursery :(

con....congraturitos

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Big city, big city beefs
You keep me burning
Big city, big city beefs
Always yearning

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
when are they gonna get to the fireworks factory

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

scale replica of the dojo from the matrix

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Poohs Packin posted:

scale replica of the dojo from the matrix

i thought that was an achievable goal when i was like 19

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

don't act you don't already loving know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

kntfkr posted:

con....congraturitos
thanks

gonna have to move my sim racing chamber into the cob webbed unfinished open bedrock basement, like those cursed images

thanks baby :rolleye: