Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Szyznyk posted:

Yeah, at 2 grand for a studio I can’t ethically throw my son out of the house when he turns 18 tomorrow.

That's what the wealthy want you to do, much like the myth of the surplus population of a lemming colony throwing itself off a cliff so the rest of the colony doesn't have to expend resources to feed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Green room.

Wink

You're supposed to grow weed in the garage, silly.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

kntfkr posted:

i thought that was an achievable goal when i was like 19

Ah yes the "Japan obsession" phase of the goon life cycle

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i also wanted a room made out of tempurpedic foam

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

A Pepper Cannon shrine.

Whoa

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Just turn it into a mancave, bro. If you're not confident enough to do that, then get a roommate. I'd say a female one preferably, but I don't know how creepy you are in real life.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Another 3+ page epic banger. One wonders how many would reach such great heights if not for intervention of certain chasers of clout...

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

Maybe "City" is a title, like Esquire.

Big is the title Beef the family name. The wife's given name is Curtains.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Vampire Panties posted:

You're supposed to grow weed in the garage, silly.

I grow mine in the back yard near the hot tub.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

number the doors #1 and #3 :twisted:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can stack your dildos according to size, color and misc

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Full it with bean bags, blankets and pillows. Black lights tapestries and make it a drug room for all manner of drug use

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

divide each room in half and setup 4 bedrooms. then divide each of those in half to have 8 bed rooms. and so on. eventually you will hit the record for most bedrooms, and you can post a thread about that instead of this bullshit small peanuts 2 bedroom thing

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Mooey Cow posted:

Big is the title Beef the family name. The wife's given name is Curtains.

:hmmyes:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Turn the extra room into a pool

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

This is me, op.

To answer your question, you slowly go crazy in isolation. Who knows what's next. It doesn't feel like it'll be good.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

create one of those epic cursed images rooms full of urine bottles

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if i ever catch that clout i'm gonna grab it and shove it so far up your rear end, you'll have clout coming out your nose, you hear me!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

if i ever catch that clout i'm gonna grab it and shove it so far up your rear end, you'll have clout coming out your nose, you hear me!

hello

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna yeet that clout so up those cheeks

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd keep a pig with huge balls in there.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

I'd keep a pig with huge balls in there.

I thought those were horrible man-made freaks of nature!?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Sex dungeon.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Two bedrooms so you never have to clean. One will always look cleaner than the other so you just keep moving to the clean bedroom.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

YeahTubaMike posted:

Imho a second bathroom as a bachelor/ette is more odd than a second bedroom

Couldn't find a 2br1ba anywhere in this town, so 2br2ba it was. Second bedroom has my computer desk, with the catbox in the closet.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Merge this thread into "ITT we are living in the 1990's" because lol at the idea of a single dude in 2022 affording any apartment at all on his own, let alone one with an extra room.

Get a degree that pays worth a drat and move to a landlocked state.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hello Sailor posted:

Couldn't find a 2br1ba anywhere in this town, so 2br2ba it was. Second bedroom has my computer desk, with the catbox in the closet.

Get a degree that pays worth a drat and move to a landlocked state.

And not a great lakes one either. They've finally figured that out

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Xenocides posted:

Sex dungeon.

Jack off dungeon.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Xenocides posted:

Sex dungeon.

hi koos

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Second room means third Rome, Baby.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hotel room trashing simulator for rock bands

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I would plan to turn it into a home office/hobby room, put an unassembled IKEA desk in there, slowly surround that box with objects of dubious value that I can’t get rid of but don’t want to step on, continue working from my couch and not having any hobbies.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i am a single guy renting a 2 bedroom and i made it into a home office

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
drug den. I want it to smell like cocaine when people walk in.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 21 days!)

I'd create two bedrooms that are exactly the same except when I'm in the second one my name is Denny, and I've taken pictures of the view from each room and then put up a poster printout of the wrong one on each window.

naem
May 29, 2011

what if you buy a two bedroom condo (to build equity and avoid rent in a higher cost area with a decent job market)

can you pretend to be middle class then?

like can your ikea-furnitured storage-room/hobby equipment/exercise gear/masturbatorium be a sign of upward mobility?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

naem posted:

what if you buy a two bedroom condo (to build equity and avoid rent in a higher cost area with a decent job market)

like can your ikea-furnitured storage-room/hobby equipment/exercise gear/masturbatorium be a sign of upward mobility?

no

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

naem posted:

I am led to believe that, in urban America, spending $400k for a 1000 square foot condo (that you pay $3200 a month on because the building fees are $1200), then turning the spare bedroom into a cramped frankenroom that you end up mainly using to give the cat a place to poo poo, is the new condition of being middle class.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Back alley morgue

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ballroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

mysterious frankie posted:

I am led to believe that, in urban America, spending $400k for a 1000 square foot condo (that you pay $3200 a month on because the building fees are $1200), then turning the spare bedroom into a cramped frankenroom that you end up mainly using to give the cat a place to poo poo, is the new condition of being middle class.

what if there’s like, a second floor, that’s like, a walkout basement, with weird carpeting and like, the laundry is down there, and it looks like there is a place you could put a toilet for a second half bath (next to the utility sink) and, like, you know for security you lock the sliding glass door (that opens to the shared outdoor area NO GRILLING) with a broom stick in the door channel and, you tell your second wife’s kid from her first marriage YOU CAN LIVE IN THE BASEMENT ITS COOL HAHA but then you have to like, walk past their stuff to do laundry and there is no door and they only come every other weekend but IN THEORY you could put like a treadmill and a second tv down there what then are yuou middle class then