Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

VideoGameVet posted:

Apple approved this iOS game:

https://www.facebook.com/LegendCityAds/videos/563518541812770/

Anyway it's a game who's ad features a "click to undress a sexy lady" sequence.

This was sent to me by the former chairman of a game company I co-founded because in 2014 our game where you identify celebs from behind (clothed) was rejected by Apple (and Google) and it was a major reason why the company pretty much shut down by the end of 2015.

So my son shared a link to most recent episode of Last Week Tonight, John does a deep dive into Apple's mobile app store etc.

So I told him:

I’m still pissed off about this. That was a good app idea, abet silly.

What’s worse is I can’t really do political games. Like, for example, a Tower Defense Game where you defend the US Capitol against the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, this time with lots of machine guns and RPG’s at your disposal. Wouldn’t that be a satisfying experience?

It's a bad idea to make a game explicitly about slaughtering your fellow citizens, even if you think they deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU