Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

will update thread as the situation develops. i can't believe i swallowed a whole wad of gauze while trying to take some pills but i guess it's not the rarest or most dangerous thing, based on my "swallowed gauze die?" google searches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

my tummy is upset. who would have guessed!?!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello i am here with some more information about the gauze: it is no longer in my body.

however i think it set off my guts in a bad way and last nite i awoke at like midnite and could not fall back asleep until around 10?

my surgery site barely hurts but hot dam my guts are in a way

Heather Papps

hello friend

i was attempting to take some pills, and took a big gulp of water to get em down, then searched my mouth with my tongue for the gauze to no avail

here is a fun gauze fact. it's named after gaza, the place that produced the best earliest gauze.