Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
turmap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
trumbop

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

19 o'clock posted:

they are siblings, after all

he looks like mark ruffalo's bitter cousin

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

those disgusting Buddhists, well known for silencing Christians

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Tlump

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

nothing much, just released a bunch of albums and went on tours over the decades

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

this is how you know someone is currently threatening to leak/has already leaked photo evidence that Tucker Carlson tans his junk.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

CODChimera posted:

who the hell is this guy? when i looked up elden ring on twitch it recommended me him

https://youtu.be/PzKo1JPNf4s

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Buddykins posted:

Kept asking me for a weed pen and none of the servers had one and i told her i had something else and she considered it and omg

She couldn't remember after asking you already? Sounds like a mess

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Buddykins posted:

Literally everyone woman in my life hates me right now. My girl, my GM, my best friend, my drat sister, and even regulars of mine

Ooof marone what a snipe gently caress you eat my whole rear end

i wonder what the xommon denominator is

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

C-Euro posted:

Is this a young Neil Patrick Harris, because it sure looks like it.

that is Shawn Ashmore, who was Jake in the Animorphs show

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

UFOTacoMan posted:

all the small little guy trums clapping for the one real trupm who hated them all and himself

but not the flag. he loves that flag and would hug it if he could. he's telling mitch to get out of his line of sight of the flag in this pic, because he loves it so much.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

where the gently caress is the stereo

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

if James Woods ever gets banned from twitter, he will die within a week

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Jump up, bubble up, work my stones
Love is the drug and I need two phones

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Mayor Dave posted:

Also definitely go to a trump rally if you get a chance, it's definitely a unique experience

No thanks, I'd get my rear end beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

trumbip