Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Look, I understand that this is a touchy topic but I just feel like this forum isn't taking the Chinese menace seriously enough and it keeps me up at night. Everyone knows they are committing a genocide on par with the holocaust (sources can be seen here proving this!

It especially makes me worried that this forum harbors an entire area where people are allowed (!) to call this state propaganda! This place is no better than 4chan and is falling pray to something I learned from watching documentaries called "fish hook theory". It's really sad but a ban for everyone who posted in this subforum is the only way to cleanse this subforums soul.

I also suggest making brown moses the mod of this subforum as he has done a very good job with his reporting skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU