Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Remember when LAP used to post a new thread about his water being out every week and how he couldn’t flush the toilet and the only solution was to go outside and poop in the yard? And then he insisted he had to “get rid of” the poo in the yard by taking off his socks and shoes and mashing the poo into the dirt with his bare feet?

That poo poo came off as some cringe fetish stuff - very Metis. And people would be like, “There’s one more flush worth of water in the tank! Don’t flush for number 1, save your last flush for a number 2!” And LAP would just be all, “No. :colbert:

What a weird fuckin’ guy.

I...

Uh.....

Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

I...

Uh.....

Huh.

shut up literally a person

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Literally A Poo-Stomper

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Literally A Poo-Stomper

:wink:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Reading through old posts, I’m reminded of some details I forgot.

When his water would go out, LAP would go out of his way to drink coffee and eat fava beans and sloppy joes. Dude was forcing bowel movements.

I just imagine LAP sitting around the house (and he really sits around the house), and then the water goes out again and he’s all, “oh no! The water’s out! Time to drink some coffee and eat some fava beans and sloppy joes! I sure would hate to suddenly have to poo while the water’s out! Better flush out the last tank of water in the toilet just to make extra sure there’s no water! Tee-hee!”

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Reading through old posts, I’m reminded of some details I forgot.

When his water would go out, LAP would go out of his way to drink coffee and eat fava beans and sloppy joes. Dude was forcing bowel movements.

I just imagine LAP sitting around the house (and he really sits around the house), and then the water goes out again and he’s all, “oh no! The water’s out! Time to drink some coffee and eat some fava beans and sloppy joes! I sure would hate to suddenly have to poo while the water’s out! Better flush out the last tank of water in the toilet just to make extra sure there’s no water! Tee-hee!”

Rod, I believe you are misinformed.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

You're right, it wasn't fava beans AND sloppy joes.

IT WAS FAVA BEAN SLOPPY JOES!!!

I had fava bean sloppy joes for dinner last night. I've been poopin' like a dream.

LAP, you sicko POOP FETISHIST!!! You were curating your diet to make optimal poops for stomping on!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

LAP, you sicko POOP FETISHIST!!! You were curating your diet to make optimal poops for stomping on!!!

I am concerned about your fascination with my bowel movements. Deeply concerned.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I am concerned about your fascination with my bowel movements. Deeply concerned.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
styls trill epic is probably the best poster on this site tbh

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Junk posted:

I wouldn't choose some loving scrub to be my nemesis.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I wouldn't choose some loving scrub to be my nemesis.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Junk posted:

If you value almost-zero-effort OPs, repetitive use of the same few catchphrases like some sort of idiot character in a sitcom, refusal to learn anything at all (e.g. the meaning of the term "OP"), random lauding of Trump, and random berating of the comuniss liberals.

His threads are surprisingly popular, IMO because the low effort OPs suggest :justpost: to those reading his threads.

Edit same few catchphrases, not "sane".

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Apr 2, 2022

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Wow, stickied the thread and he's still not showing. The tension is killing me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Uhhhhhgggggffhhh i think kmg gonna beeee siiiiicccnkmmmmmm

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just messaged styls trill epic about this thread. I guess if he doesn't post in it in the next day then it'd have to be a case of
CHICKEE! CHICKEE! CHICKEE! BOKURK!

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
This thread is going about as expected

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll tell my grandkids about this thread one day

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

If you value almost-zero-effort OPs, repetitive use of the same few catchphrases like some sort of idiot character in a sitcom, refusal to learn anything at all (e.g. the meaning of the term "OP"), random lauding of Trump, and random berating of the comuniss liberals.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hehe yeah he fits right in.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Sometimes the only way to win is not to play.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mudskipp posted:

Sometimes the only way to win is not to play.

Would you like to play a game?

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Sure what could go wrong

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

BigBadSteve posted:

His threads are surprisingly popular, IMO because the low effort OPs suggest :justpost: to those reading his threads.

Edit same few catchphrases, not "sane".

the gamer and streamer material hasn't been as good but i thought all the tippin the yeti, electric blanket, 16 cores stuff was pretty funny. his threads and posts aren't more low effort than a lot of other stuff that gets a pass.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

whose tuggin

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Smugworth posted:

whose tuggin

(Soul searching mode engaged [tick, tick, mrmee mrmee...])

Yeah I must admit I made a fair few posts about tuggin' during the tuggin' craze (and afterwards)... And then there was Krusty... Hmm, but they were shared memes.

Hmm, I do like to say So's my dick on here though, and that one's yet to catch on....

And at least styls trill epic's electric blanket broke so that was one less personal meme to contend with. (Cheap shot I know styls, if you're reading this, so start a crowdfunder for a new electric blanket and I promise to contribute.)

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jabberlock posted:

Wow, stickied the thread and he's still not showing. The tension is killing me

I don’t think he looks at other thhreads he just posts his own lmao

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Anyone wanna enter a pact w me where if we are not married by the ti.e we are 30 we get married?

Im 34 and have been married for 5 years btw

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Please don't encourage that dude to post more.

For real.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i'm just the littlest bit disappointed in like, all of you

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

precision posted:

Heh, hello mother, business as usual then? :smug:

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
epic username 2012 s a good poster. he makes threads that aren't megathreads and MEGATHREADS loving SUCK rear end

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

he rules!!!!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

precision posted:

Are you the GBS Shitposters' Union rep?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
1111 bits, electro blanket on fleek, gulping the cum stations goblet

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Haven't read any posts, or the op. Yes I will be your enemy op.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I diarrhea all in my pants and it was so gross it made me throw up and then i got the throw up all over my pants also my pants are full of poo poo and covered in puke and also im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Nooner posted:

I diarrhea all in my pants and it was so gross it made me throw up and then i got the throw up all over my pants also my pants are full of poo poo and covered in puke and also im gay

But what sets you, Nooner, apart from all the other posters on this forum?