Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’m going on two hikes this weekend, one short and one long. hbu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

get his rear end OP

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

taste the flame old man :flame:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
:rolleyes:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Posting in the usurper weekend thread.

I'm helping some friends clear out the storage unit where we kept our Burning Man camp supplies. Yet another couple from the camp just announced that they're having a baby, so it seems that the group's entering that next phase of life where giant desert festivals don't fit in anymore. 😢

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

step off silvy. this is rotors valor

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

im doing my taxes

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

get his rear end OP

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KidDynamite posted:

im doing my taxes

im doing my taxes as well in a few

then i hope to have time to play some kirby

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
oh god when do i need to do mine

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

starting my morning off with Shaolin Tample (1976)

gonna buy some bagels, do a workout, eat some breakfast, and start on taxes after.

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

KidDynamite posted:

starting my morning off with Shaolin Tample (1976)

that sounds like a fun morning. Jealous.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

babysitting my 4yo nephew, then on sunday i'm seeing my best friend for the first time in 6 months (thanks covid)

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

wait, did i post in the wrong weekend thread? nobody updated the wiki :negative:

opening a ticket with rotor to get this resolved

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I thought I would be funny and open a weekend thread before rotor did. now I feel bad. or maybe I don't. april fools.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Silver Alicorn posted:

I thought I would be funny and open a weekend thread before rotor did. now I feel bad. or maybe I don't. april fools.

now we have 3 weekend threaqds

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

my taxes are done. looking forward to getting audited because of the home repair stuff i claimed.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

why are you posting in a month old weekend thread

also rotor closed the other one

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
why are you

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Silver Alicorn posted:

why not? this one is nearly 3 months old

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

hmm

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

why not? this one is nearly 3 months old

i certainly feel like i've aged three months in this time

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Silver Alicorn posted:

no, graph closed mine because he's a big stinky jerk

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

it took me like an hour to get my estrogen injection going this morning. ominous signs for the rest of the day. gonna go shower and spend a stupid amount of time doing makeup to make it better on me.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rotor posted:

make the unofficial thread OP

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I think there is some sportsball or wrestling on today so you got a couple of hours before fail modding happens.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I think there is some sportsball or wrestling on today so you got a couple of hours before fail modding happens.

hello

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hi

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
going to see Sparks tonight :toot:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

hey

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

hello friends

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I went outside and my legs are tired. turns out I am very out of shape and I need new hiking shoes.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

rotor posted:

i'll tbh I was intending for this thread to be a funny little joke and for the official thread to supersede it but I guess this is how it's gotta be

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
this is actually the start of a super-long weekend for me b/c i took all next week off

gonna drive out to the coast, get some hikes in while hopefully nobody else is out there. b/c that's honestly my new metric for a good walk is how many other humans i see while i'm out. the fewer the better.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Silver Alicorn posted:

i'll tbh I was intending for this thread to be a funny little joke and for the official thread to supersede it but I guess this is how it's gotta be

don’t feel bad. stolen valor tastes the sweetest so you should enjoy it while it lasts

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

I went outside and my legs are tired. turns out I am very out of shape and I need new hiking shoes.

I bought a new pair of hiking shoes last week and it was so worth it

I am also realizing I am out of shape as I did an hour on the stationary bike today and I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. the nice lady I have been seeing is super active and wants to go hiking together when the weather gets better so I gotta un-schlub myself a bit

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

had first bike ride since shoulder injury, all good. new shorts and helmet are great

took boy swimming, then fish and chips with the family, watched goodfellas with wife saturday night

then the zoo with the kids on sunday, stained a planter box, beat a boss in elden ring and noped out on another one, cooked dinner and packed away a bunch of groceries.

now i’m exhausted as gently caress. at least my boss is away for a few weeks, unironically, covering his job and doing my own is easier than having him around

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my friend threw a tubthumping party. each of 4 couples made cocktails: a whiskey drink, a vodka drink, a lager drink, a cider drink. the host served a danny boy at the end

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I had to sort out this mess

it’s deceptive. about 5 foot deep.

and there are plenty more blockages like this downstream.

I’m a busy cow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
yay Sparks!