Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yea i went crazy when I beat ur rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You don’t have to be crazy to post here, but it sure helps! :dadjoke:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

Dozens of people, including myself, seriously.

I guess we were / are (where applicable) just run of the mill crazies, so there's not much to tell IMO.

Just a reminder that ninja crazies are way stronger than normal crazies. Time to hit the dojo!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I got this cousin that dropped his kid off at school one morning then he did a bunch of xanax and started drinking and driving around. he met some drunk derelict outside a walgreens and he joins the party. according to what my cousin told the cops, they were planning to go on a killing spree and murder women at rest stops and then steal their cars. they only made it far enough to drive into a ditch. he had some kind of samurai sword in his back seat. he got off on probation but he got in trouble a few years later because he kept sending his ex/babymama pictures of his cock.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Know a dude who bought a house, didn't pay his utilities bill, so he decided to demolish a part of his wall and put in a few rain barrels to use as bathing water and drinking water. He also didn't clean up anything of his impromptu demolition so he had a bunch of debris and a couple of rain barrels in what was left of his living room. He was institutionalized shortly after this. He was a big stoner who was getting big into LSD before all of this, so it probably hosed up his head.

Archer666 fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Apr 2, 2022