Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was never a b. it was a sharp s.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have 51 dvds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have 81

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

suzuki to joe is a great lineage but i wish that match didn't happen yet then. no offense to you or yours.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Death by Dishonor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lowell is how i used to pronounce lol, putting on a very official sounding newscaster voice. as a funny. age 13

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i usually get second row and ask to switch seats with everyone in the front row. by the time i get all the way back around it usually ends up working. people are generous and kind

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

completely heatless Athena is your nxt name

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gabe had boys out there mugging ppl after the shows. the later the better. but the matches were just unbeatable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have but two numbers. Best in the World 2019 did 3,500 PPV buys and Death Before Dishonor 2019 did 800-1000.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know who it is but a pretty significant number of wrestling 'fans' will pirate shows that would otherwise cost them money. people who are very comfortable online let's say. so that plays into it a bit. maybe a couple thousand. I know a lot of things

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The webmaster.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they ought to make a cowboy show.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that london guy is going to put roh out of business heedlessly stealing the name of a professional basketball team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

perhaps someone could copy the unsubscribe url to you. it may take inspecting some elements depending on how it's set up. i don't know