Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
As an excuse to have Joe fight Suzuki, I have to deem the reign terrific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Congratulations to all the serious professional wrestling fans in this thread for not making a "short reign" joke.

If Gresham thought he was going to be the face of ROH moving forward, he has quite an imagination, I guess. TK has about 30 bigger draws than him under contract right now, and you should probably try to earn your booker a dollar or two before expecting your creative vision to be considered. Maybe we missed out on an incredible story of Jonathan Gresham's rise to becoming a money-printing grapplehero in ROH and now that story can be told in a different promotion.

Like, I get that everybody hates their boss, but if yours says "I'm going to have white-hot babyface Claudio sell for you a bit on PPV," one answer you could also give is "hell yeah, that's going to be the most noteworthy match of my career so far"

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Walking out is the most interesting thing Gresham has ever done since I've become aware of him. The real tragedy here is that the discussion surrounding him has glossed over the true creative malfeasance on the show, which was putting Martinez over Deeb for reasons as yet inexplicable.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Deeb is more over and should’ve won. :colbert:

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Oh cool, that’s where Black Taurus has been

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I don’t know dude but he’s cool and I’m glad to have him in the Tonyverse.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Her broken neck healed pretty fast, maybe she’s a Wolverine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I don’t know how you can talk caution into a successful 19-year-old pro wrestler. That’s like asking a Von Erich to take it easy on the Placidyls.