Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Show of the week for me personally, barring something insane tomorrow or Sunday. Never thought I'd say that about an ROH show again honestly. Top to bottom, great show. Hell, even the pre-show was pretty drat good too. It feels awesome to be excited about ROH again just like when I first started getting into non-WWE wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Nice to finally hear why Mercedes Martinez ended up going to WWE instead of AEW at the start.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

punchdaily posted:

I respect Tony for deciding to go back to the big silver plates for all the classic ROH titles. The newer ones are too busy and thin, and I hope they match that design for the newer titles.

Agreed. Those old belts are beauts. The Pure belt could maybe use a bit of a touch up, but that and the world title are so good looking.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

There's a part of me that suspects that Hero might be coming into ROH to cost Eddie the title and this video has only stoked that further

Chris Hero in AEW has been one of my biggest wants since the start, so if he did this I would lose my goddamn mind with glee. I just wanna see the guy wrestle anywhere again :(