Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I enjoyed the wrestling.

Has Samoa Joe broken his nose a few times since he left WWE? My man looks positively English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
What I'd really like is for someone to go through all the ROH footage and clean up the audio and do a bit of HD remastering or what have you and then watch all the big shows from Samoa Joe winning the belt onwards. If Tonty Khan can give me that then a 14 year old me will thank him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Hell yeah give me the mic and just have me dub over it going "Woah that's cool as gently caress, hell yeah", "Who's this guy? He did a cool flip!"and "Such a shame this guy turned out to be Austin Aries".

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://www.watchroh.com/roh%20events

What happened to 2007?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
But what happened to 2007 tho

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Fingers crossed for the pair of them, physiotherapy is horrible.

Was there ever any reason given for why the other driver swerved into the wrong lane?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Low Ki both Rules and sucks, the dichotomy of Kaval.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Me, knowing I'll get to hear the delightful ribbing between Taz, Excalibur and Tonty Schiavone during the breaks for us international fans on Fite.tv.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm doing a chronological viewing of ROH. When do the announcers STOP TALKING LIKE THEY'RE DELIVERING NEWS IN A WARZONE THAT'S THE GREATEST THING THEY HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED BUT ALSO THEY'RE VERY MAD ABOUT IT?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It needs a no commentary option. I'm enjoying the shows but listening to commentary from a time before people knew THAT CONSTANT SHOUTING DOESN'T MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER is quite draining.