Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
yeah, i think that was a schedule miscommunication, or they were hoping he could get there in time but he couldn't (the wrestlecon hotel is like a 35 minute drive from the roh venue in a best case scenario)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

the briscoes had a match on an impact ppv literally the same night as the roh match so, yeah, they are gonna keep going lmao

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

Very minor spoilers from the BOSJ finals: they heavily teased Wheeler Yuta vs Robbie Eagles for the Pure title. Who knows when or where it'll take place though.

could see them doing either dominion or forbidden door, could be fun!

kind of a funny pick for a pure title match though. zack seems obvious but can't do it because he'd, like, have to win, and probably is not interested in wrestling random roh ppvs in america :v:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Duke Pukem posted:

I think that kind of sucks, but I was planning on going to that live anyway

why does it suck to watch a PPV on a $10 subscription that's way less than the cost of the $40 ppv

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that gave me pause but tbh itts not any sketchier than bleacher report's purchase form was

just don't use a debit card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

well, the night before the roh show, she got no-hands lawn-darted into a door propped up against the turnbuckle on the ddt show

sure did make the worked neck injury more effective to me the next night