Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FTR/BRISCOES FUUUUUCK :stare:

Rarity fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Apr 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I haven't seen any ROH since they layered a whole load of shite over a New Japan MSG show. That was so much better, mostly because it was at least 50% just an AEW show in disguise.

- I remember Caprice doing some New Japan shows and being godawful but it seems like he's improved a ton and him and Riccaboni have really good chemistry.

- Haven't seen Blake Christian's since he got stuck in the WWE vortex but he's also got better. He's a really good person for ROH to keep around long-term

- AQA/Alize was an AEW Dark match

- Never seen the Gates of Agony but that Toa guy was an absolute trainwreck, so unsafe

- What the gently caress happened to Joe Hendry? It looks like he got into Brian Cage's roid supply :stare:

- That was the best Swerve match I've seen yet but he's still got the problem where I keep coming away thinking his opponent is better

- Cage was Tully's new signing as I told you. Scoopsgal does it again

- I really liked how the Lethal storyline carried on from AEW and the heel turn itself was really well handled

- I know the Dark squad said that Willow was good but why did nobody tell me she was adorable :3:

- FTR/Briscoes gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress, definitely my MOTY so far

- YOUNG BUCKS DID A RICK RUDE lmao

- Rhett Titus has lots of abs

- Happy for Yuta winning and Woods really impressed me but I too was sad by the lack of Regal

- I love that Chavo continued his role in Khan continuity of 'cheating gently caress who's wrestler wants nothing to do with him'

- Feels like Gresham's taking the Octopus thing a bit far with that tentacle stormtrooper helmet

- Main event slapped though

- Hell yeah Samoa Joe :neckbeard:

Great show, I'm really interested to see what happens with ROH next.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

was happy about the Bucks ruining them all because they're the coolest.

I'm sorry, your nephew's a turd

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Long-Time Lurker posted:

I tend to poo poo on Brian Cage in the AEW threads but I found myself popping for his surprise appearance here. He also seemed to have gained a lot more presence and personality since I last saw him on AEW--'twas a quality squash match!

Always said PSP would turn back onto Cage as soon as he showed up on TV again

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Also props to the Sonjay Dutt turn later in the night, that son of a bitch :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
ROH Ingobernables needs to be a thing so we can get the inevitable Andrade guest star appearance

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jonny Nox posted:

Still thinking about Tony:
-Not using Cage in AEW because he might want him to be a surprise if he manages to buy Ring of Honor
-Resigning Cage to use him in Ring of Honor as a surprise for RoH
-Cage immediately turning around and telling everyone.

He probably shoulda told Cage about it from the start and also Cage's wife

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tony had to move Cage to ROH cause that way he'd never be at a gathering of more than 6 people

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
As well as Gresham sticking around I'd expect Bandido to be a continued fixture considering they specifically used his match to set up an ongoing storyline with Chavo. Also Tony was putting over Willow a lot in the media scrum so I expect he has plans to keep using her too

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm wrong

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What's ROH's best ever PPV buys?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If only more people respected Matt Taven...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

History Comes Inside! posted:

The lovely Enzo and Cass run in gave us that great press conference where a legitimately angry Tama Tonga launched his ROH title into a wall and cussed out the management though.

He always was the Good Guy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

loving hell, Tony must have railed so much coke before coming up with that

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Austin Aries could be right there alongside Punk and Bryan in AEW finally getting the big star treatment if he hadn't blown his career to poo poo in the last decade

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaz-L posted:

Then he went to WWE, and also had to talk about his opinions and welp.

I'd say it started when he sexually assaulted Christy Hemme, personally

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Woops wrong thread

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gaz-L posted:

I hope TK getting the Tates back as the Boys is a sign he wants Dalton around.

I don't think he'd have booked Dalton on BotB if he wasn't going to be part of ROH going forward

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Death by Dishonor is going to be real weird if its just all the AEW guys having a PPV with different branding

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Joe/Lethal
Yuta/Eagles
Gresham/Cage

What else we got?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh yeah Deeb/Mercedes is A++++++++

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Elephant Ambush posted:

FTR / Briscoes 2 is now 2/3 falls

This is seriously one of the best promos I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g768IunwEd0

gently caress FaceTR have been amazing but I think I'm Team Briscoes on this one, dumping the tequila was a power move

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MassRafTer posted:

Wow the Briscoes are gonna beat FTR in straight falls

:hmmyes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That Yuta/Garcia sitdown was so dang good, they both got some killer lines in and it really drew out their shared history. They almost had me caring about Jay Lethal as well

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just want FTR/Briscoes II to main event

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Putting a big high energy match on to open a pape is a pretty standard booking move to get the crowd pumped up

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I won't be satisfied until Jonathan Gresham is toiling in the Dark mines 18 hours a day

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jonathan Gresham is absolutely right to think he should leave ROH if he believes he can do better than they're offering him just like Tony Khan is absolutely right to think Gresham isn't good enough to build the brand around

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It was right there in front of us this whole time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Joey McChrist posted:

awesome, hope this means dalton's gonna be sticking around too (i would assume so since they made him and the boys the trios champs but you never know)

I've figured Dalton's got a deal in place ever since he got the BotB challenge

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

that start time is rough

Says you, 8pm kick-off over here :britain:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There is zero chance Jericho skips the pape when the whole point of him having the belt is to boost the brand towards weekly TV

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh jesus what the gently caress

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Athena/Yuka will Supercard of Honor most likely

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This Cole/Briscoe match, loving hell :stare: