Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm going to Universal for a vacation, staying in the Hard Rock Hotel and everything.... starting on the 28th, TWO DAYS AFTER THE ROH TAPING.

I'm so loving outplayed. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Punching air that I missed this taping.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Oasx posted:

I'm genuinely curious, what does ROH do in 2023 that AEW doesn't do?

Put more hours of Tony Khan booked wrestling into the universe.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gaz-L posted:

Did Tony Khan book some secret promotion before AEW?

Yes and he has the notebooks from his childhood to prove it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Tony Khan should book Ring of Honor because he's the best booker in the world and I want to see more wrestling television booked by him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jonny Nox posted:

He’s on he same patches as Sam Bankman-Fried. Same side effects too (bad purchasing decisions)

Um, according to my sources.

My sources are I made it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7l0Rq9E8MY

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Booking a show isn't that complicated. It's just picking stories and matches. Producing, running, timing a show? That's all a significantly higher burden and probably something Khan can afford to delegate for RoH.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How the EFF do you cancel Honor Club?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Barry Bluejeans posted:

click Settings on the front page, then My Account, then Manage Subscriptions

There isn't a cancel option, it just has my subscription and then next to it, "Subscribe".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah, it says Subscribe and when I click on that, it says "You already have other plan active. Do you wish to continue with this new subscription?"

Tiny Con has done it again!!!!!!!!