Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I thought in that Marc Maron interview Khan implied that he sketched out the big picture stuff, and selected the matchups for the shows, but a lot of the fleshing out is done by the producers and wrestlers themselves. That doesn’t seem excessively strenuous and time consuming, if so…?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don’t know if it’s a badge of honor (lol) to brag about spending your entire career in ROH.

Even funnier was when his partner said “yeah, well I’ve been working my entire career just to get to ROH!”

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Lexy made that segment though. She’s getting really good! (Not that she ever wasn’t, but it’s really noticeable)

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I’ve not seen much of them but you should absolutely check out their match with FTR at the New Japan London show

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Thoroughly enjoying that, after months of handwringing about what the premise of ROH should be in relation to AEW, the answer is simply ‘what if we booked as many awesome matches as possible’

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Looking forward to Stoke playing the substitute teacher from hell and/or loving up the entire show somehow the second Tony leaves him unattended.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Good to see a Dalton Castle push now so he’s over enough for Tony to shell out for the real Radio Gaga at Wembley (please)

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Billie/Athena at Final Battle, hell yeah

I really hope it's the main event. It deserves to be, considering it's been the main storyline of the actual Ring of Honor show this cycle, and one of the best things going in all of AEW/ROH at the moment period. Oh, and the match is almost guaranteed to own, too.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Commentary doing the Owen voice for Dalton losing The Boys got me real good. When AEWROH first started I assumed it was gonna be this workrate show for super talented wrestlers who couldn’t get on tv, but it’s turned out to be the goofiest show going and I love it.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I think Athena being the ace of ROH is fine and good, but I do think Shida coming in is probably having a credible person to take the belt off her so she can move on to AEW

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Blake Christian has the biggest disparity between ability and look in the business. He needs to… I dunno, go to a more expensive barber or something

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Only had time to watch the first few matches of Supercard. Who knew Lee Johnson was so good?? It’d be good to see his career start to go places off the back of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Strap a rocket to Aminata, Tony, she’s cool as gently caress.