Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
OK where was Regal during and after the Pure title match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
No seriously where is Regal? TK said he would be watching the Pure title match he was nowhere to be seen and it made me a little sad

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I still can't believe Dax took that suplex to the floor

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

That was a super fun spot, haven't seen a wrestler get so disgusted by their cheating-rear end manager's antics that they have them ejected.

Andrade did the same thing to Chavo Jr. last year, except that when Andrade found out that Chavo cheated he punched him out. It was great.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

History Comes Inside! posted:

If Tony loves Joe so much he should have just paid for Simon Says

You mean Mama Said Knock You Out :colbert:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
The Embassy was one of the best stables in wrestling history and I will always love them all

Seeing Prince Nana on AEW Dark a while back was so cool and I would love for TK to bring him back in ROH and start a new Embassy

Also RIP Jimmy Rave. I threw so much toilet paper at that motherfucker back in the mid 2000s

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Whatever happened to Daizee Haze anyway? She was in The Embassy and was a mainstay in Shimmer among other indies.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
It was really weird to have Suzuki be a transitional champ for like a week but whatever. They probably didn't want to retain Rhett Titus and they wanted Joe's appearance at the end of SOH to be a surprise so this is how it had to go down. Regardless of all the title stuff the Joe/Suzuki match was great.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
the current logo is fine but i can see why they'd want to reboot it

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

sticklefifer posted:

If they do a Deeb/Martinez match on the card, I hope they continue tagging afterward anyway, even as rivals. Their dynamic is too fun to pass up.

I feel like Deeb's character is way too much of an egomaniac for that to happen but it would be cool if they started a women's version of BCC

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
FTR / Briscoes 2 is now 2/3 falls

This is seriously one of the best promos I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g768IunwEd0

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
FTR will probably win and it will probably go to a third fall but I really hope the Briscoes win and I would love it if they swept in 2 straight falls

I really doubt that will happen though because Tony won't want to make FTR look weak and I doubt that FTR will lose any of their belts before winning the AEW belts first

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Jiro posted:

Repos for me are the ones with too little smoothness and flavor. If I want a clean taste I'll go silver/blanco every time. Don Julio is a rip off, mostly, you want a really good smooth Repo or Anejo, look for Mandala tequila. Good lord is that some nectar of the Gods. T1 is also incredibly good, Tears of Llorona is their extra anejo, about five years old, best tequila I've ever had and sipped on. Good mid-range would be Chinaco, also one of the only tequilas not made or grown in Jalisco by special permit.

Lower tier but still excellent for shots or mixing look for Rejon (Reh-hon). Weirdly enough they have a NINE year extra anejo that can sometimes still be found for only 45 bucks. Rejon silver is an overproof at 88 really good when it's chilled you can't even tell it's stronger, makes for excellent margs.

Oh hey fellow tequila enjoyer! I remember you!

This is all good advice for other tequila enjoyers

Oh that reminds me. I tried the Rock's tequila, Teramana, and it's....fine. I guess he likes mescal too because it's a little smoky but not overly so. Above average but not amazing. I probably won't buy another bottle after this one is done but I don't regret the purchase

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Good

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I started in 06 and my first live show had Danielson vs Lance Storm for the ROH world title. That night was absolutely magical because my friends and I stopped watching wrestling after the WWE/WCW/ECW Invasion angle ended and now we had Actual Good Wrestling again. We ended up loving it so much that we made sure to get front row seats for every live show in Chicago after that

ROH also got me into Shimmer and the same thing happened there. It was awesome and introduced me to new international talent I had never seen before and of course that's the first place I saw women like Mercedez Martinez and Serena Deeb

Sadly I never really got into PWG but everything I've looked like it was really awesome

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Edward Mass posted:

OK, Green Lantern Fan.

OMG I completely forgot about that dude lmao

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Eddie has always owned

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Cavauro posted:

The webmaster.

Did you sign the guestbook?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
What a pape!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
The pape was excellent

So happy at all the match outcomes. Really awesome finishes and all the right people won except for the 6 Man titles. Dalton and the Boys should never lose

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Rick posted:

I enjoyed the latest premium live event.

I watched it on my computer!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

JOHN CENA posted:

bobby dempsey

Shane Hagadorn

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

JOHN CENA posted:

larry sweeney would have done great with mjf :smith:

If Larry Sweeney were still alive MJF would still be on the indies or working Dark

12 Large baby

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'm going to watch ROH on my computer

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Oasx posted:

I was hoping he wouldn't book ROH, TK really doesn't need to be stretched further than he is.

Has TK or anyone else actually said that he's stretched thin? Is there any evidence of this at all? Because it sounds completely made up to me

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Please watch Briscoes vs Murder City Machine Guns from Good Times, Great memories 2007

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

NienNunb posted:

Low Ki was a really great wrestler, loved his matches

I thought he was still wrestling in the 2 or 3 dumpster tier indies who will actually still book him