Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

My 11 year old nephew happened to be here during this show and thought FTR vs Briscoes was the coolest poo poo ever, glad FTR won, then immediately was happy about the Bucks ruining them all because they're the coolest.

This is my same nephew who's favorite wrestler is Orange Cassidy and his favorite moment of wrestling this year is still "that guy was smart enough to wear a cup against the guy who keeps hitting everyone in the balls to win"

I have mixed emotions about this kids picks but encourage him to go for whatever he's down for

I love OC, so your nephew isn't completely wrong. Shame about the Bucks though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

sportsgenius86 posted:

Pretty sure anyone “signed” is signed with AEW and they’ll just be used by ROH.

Dunno. Tony has made it a point that the 2 are owned separately. I personally hope there isn't too much crossover, if only so I don't have to watch 2 separate promotions just to keep up. It's hard enough with Dynamite and Rampage some weeks.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Has there been any news about a permanent show or venue for RoH?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I get it, but I always preferred reposado anyway. Every anejo I ever tried just had too little flavor for me, including the Don Julio I way overpaid for once upon a time.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Thanks but I'm so sober these days. The only tequila I stuck with when I did drink was Milagro. Good, smooth and affordable. Plus you're not getting a large selection on the Mid Atlantic coast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I just want RoH to get a tv slot. I hope some stars from AEW join the roster to give it some legs.